Game freezes

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by tinyeggroll, February 2, 2011.

1. tinyeggroll

tinyeggroll New Member

I recently bought MNC off of Steam, I managed to play it fine, however after about 5, maybe ten minutes of any sort of game play, it just freezes up, I am unable to alt + tab or ctrl+alt+del. I'm running it off of an ATI Radeon 6850 grpahics card, and my OS is Windows XP. I forget about all my computer specs, however i just put in the things i thought was relevant to this problem. Sorry if this has already been solved, but I love this game and I'd really love to keep playing it and I just want it to be solved ASAP. In short I cbb digging around these forums. So yeah, if you have any info that might possibly solve this, please post ^^
  2. g0dFather

g0dFather New Member

I tried every Catalyst version on my son's older machine from 10.4 to 11.1. 10.10 and older work fine, 10.11 and newer crash.
    His specs are P4 3.4GHz H/T, 2GB DDR400, HD3850 AGP 512MB, Abit IS7-E mobo, WinXP Home x86

Catalyst drivers are terrible lately. I hope this helps, good luck.
  3. some11

some11 New Member

game doesnt work for me either
    got 2x6850s
    ya i cant get any old versions that support my gpus since they are pretty new gpus.
    i posted few days ago. no one even responded to my post...
    should be a refund option if they arent going to fix this....