Best MNC related hate mail I've received

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Im Hudson, November 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Blame Hudson. He started this topic. :D
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Not suprised, but disappointed.
  3. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I blame Hudson for everything.

The trolls? Hudson.

This thread? Hudson.

My team losing? Hudson.

My All Time Great? Hudson.

This weather? Hudson.

DAMN YOU HUDSON!!
  4. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Don't urbandic real worlds:
    pen
    1 /'pi?n, 'pi?n/ Show Spelled[pee-uhn, pee-on] Show IPA
    noun
    (in spanish America) a farm worker or unskilled laborer; day laborer.
    (formerly, esp. in Mexico) a person held in servitude to work off debts or other obligations.
    any person of low social status, esp. one who does work regarded as menial or unskilled; drudge.

Bolded is what definition he was using to describe you. Also, hop off deadeye's junk, it's one thing to do it when he's just posting on the forums not trying to be a ****, and you guys go out of your way to piss him off. But when you do it when he is temporarily banned, and can't even defend his position, it just makes you seem pathetic. What next, are you gonna make fun on people who are brain dead, just because you won't receive a counter argument? Also nobody finds it even remotely funny besides the people who are doing it, so save it for private messages at the least.
  5. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

So.... I A McLovin 77 is officially a dumbass now.
  6. Organous

Organous Member

Sorry it worked out like that. I wanted you to be on our team, but making a party of 6 means drastic delays for each match.
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I wouldn't say dumbass, but he more than likely laid the counter-trolling on a bit thick. Of course, if he STARTED the little mini-war, then yes, he would be a foolish donkey.
  8. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

I tried to counter troll, he started everything.
  9. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

When I read this, I inserted a "But mom, he started it!!!" in my head.
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I just typed "peon" in google, and it was the first available link to click on besides Wikipedia. I'm not really sure what your problem is. You seem to be freaking out over nothing. Granted, I read that thread, and I think his getting banned was pretty stupid. But, I really doubt he cares about being posted about, or he wouldn't send such messages. He just does it for teh lulz, imo. Reactions as vehement as this are what he thrives off of. Can't blame him either. Just reading your post makes me wonder how many energy drinks, and which drugs, are coursing through your system right now.

I can almost guarantee many people are laughing at this right now. Deadeye has amassed quite an impressive gathering of haters at his disposal. Virtually anything related to him will be met with scorn, or, in cases like this when people target him, laugh like crazy.

Lastly:
    Lawl, you indirectly called Deadeye brain dead. Nice.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

12. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

13. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Alright, this is turning into a flamewar. I believe we should all just stop, before someone has to lock this thread. Everyone stop the damn flames, and please get this thread back on topic. How the Hell did I end up being the good cop?!?
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Because the bad cop has a badge.
  15. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

In his BUTT.

/drops mic, walks off stage
  16. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

17. My Pen Is HUGE

My Pen Is HUGE New Member

This. Settle your arguments over PMs. Ironic how people call Deadeye a troll but they troll him even when he's not doing anything wrong.
  18. Ian

Ian New Member

Can we just purge the last 2 or 3 pages of posts?
  19. teapot

teapot Post Master General

One doesn't build that reputation from nothing though. I remember him from other games/communities but I have to say this community recognized him quickly. Instead of ignoring or dealing with his antics though many people instead took liberty to out troll him and try to get a reaction. I'll throw little snippets out there to get him going a bit but never anything serious. Knowing he's temp banned does make it seem pathetic though I agree on that.

If you're trying to get hate mail from him either earn it or just chase him around the map, don't provoke it by sending messages. That aside his hate mail is the best.. calls everyone a nerd or that they need a life or that he wasn't trying, or his TV was off the whole time. Which leads to pretty much my only hate mail although it's not from him.

I get tons of msgs from people who play just as much or more so than me telling me to get a life nerd and go outside etc. I remember those insults being relevant when Unreal Championship came out on Xbox.

There should be a thread called post your best MNC related hate mail I've sent. Mine would have to be when I get a few of you guys who will fly into my spawn and kill me while our bots are taking down the moneyball. A simple "LOL chase me like I stole your wallet" will normally ensue a pretty vulgar message.
  20. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Most of the time I mock people who send me anything at all. Why people feel compelled to send me stuff after they've either won or lost against me, except to acknowledge that we both post on the forum, is beyond me. I'm stunned I have that profound an impact on people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.