Best class to learn the game with?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Lima Beans, January 28, 2011.

1. Jackal Queenston

Jackal Queenston New Member

>Implying this is the correct/most efficient way to play Assassin.
  2. Lima Beans

Lima Beans New Member

Another question:

What causes jackbots to spawn before overtime?
  3. Warskull

Warskull New Member

They are on a timer, I think its every 5 minutes.
  4. Deeja

Deeja New Member

Did you just >imply on the MNC forums and change your text to green? Please kill yourself
  5. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

IT really depends on your preferences and what you want to learn... :)
    If you like to be assisting requiring the least effort, but making a huge impact on a games outcome, I really recommend going support.
    Last edited: February 4, 2011
  6. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Gunner's pretty simple right out the gate. Rev up the mini's and spray and pray. Once you upgrade to passive 3 people generally die if they cross paths with you if you're revved up. You of course pay in mobility.

As much as people recommend assault, I think you should hold off until you get a feel for how assault is played by seeing other assaults. They make up for less armor and firepower than the gunner in mobility and core skill usage. Especially skill usage.

Just remember it's not team deathmatch. Getting kills and controlling the map with your presence is good but you're ultimate goal is to push bots and push players back into their base.

The above is an important thing to keep note of if you ever intend on dipping into the assassin class. Like support, you need a different mentality as opposed to straight up chasing kills.
  7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

They spawn right after bullseye disappears.