Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Did I hear you right? With bomb bots? I'll hopefully be on a lot this week before sonisphere, although naturally this is the moment my Teamspeak client decided to stop working for no obvious reason.

Perhaps we should have a Promethean drinking game team tournament sometime, I've played in planetside 2 drinking platoons with predictably messy and hilarious results. Turns out taking a shot every time a base is lost is not a sustainable rule set.

Maybe a 5 round 3v3 tournament, and everytime a team comm is lost you have to drink?
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

haha, actually can't join that until i have moved back to the Netherlands 13. July : P. Drinking in Norway is VERY expensive and rules are also very strict.
  3. lapsedpacifist

Replying to Krispy about a twitch channel, it's a pretty cool idea but I don't know how many of us have rigs that could handle playing and streaming?
    I know mine couldn't.
  4. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

I'm pretty sure a lot of us could. It could be a good way to recruit some players or what not
  5. dala1984

dala1984 Member

Hej fellow prometheans. I've been of planet for a good while now.
    Finally pulled my **** together and started playing again. (Lost all interest in late beta, early gamma.)
    In game name is (P)Pixelparasite or dala1984 if you want to add me to your BFF list. Im also on teamspeak.

See you around. Looking forward to killing you all. I totally suck so no worries. ;)
    cdrkf likes this.
  6. lapsedpacifist

Well yeah, go for it krispy, sounds good to me.

Welcome back dala, was just looking at you on my friends list today and wondering what had happened to you, good to see you're playing again.
  7. buckfast9

buckfast9 New Member

hey im jonho aka buckfast9 just joined hows it going

ill probs not read these again i norm dont :D
  8. mishtakashi

mishtakashi Active Member

Hi Promethean,

Rob and I are interested in setting up another epic team battle session between Promethean and Team Burning. We are talking 4v4 or 5v5 type games with the full coordination that clans on ts can bring to the game :D

Talking with Rob, he suggested that as BRN got up in the morning for the last time perhaps P could get up early this time.. BRN would like to play an event on the Sat 9th Aug so my suggested time is 10am London (GMT+1), that corresponds to 9pm for me, and a mix of 5-7pm for the Aussies.

It did cross my mind that this time choice my not be so great for some of your American players so would it actually be more suitable for us to play in the morning and set it back to Fri evening for you guys? Are there any players from those timezones who'd like to play and prefer us to shift the time in their favour?

Cheers,
    Mish.
    Last edited: August 1, 2014
    archcommander, cmdrflop and cdrkf like this.
  9. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

We really only have 1 active american player, i can check with him if he is able to play like 4 at night on 9. august
    cdrkf likes this.
  10. lapsedpacifist

Sounds like a good plan, unfortunately I'm away from Wednesday-Saturday so I'll have to give this one a miss.
    Hope it all comes off alright and you guys have fun with the new meta, I think cdrkf has some tricks up his sleeve... :cool:
    cdrkf likes this.
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Me? no, I don't have any tricks or interesting moves. All I do is build ants, nothing to see hear move along... ;)
    mishtakashi and lapsedpacifist like this.
  12. mishtakashi

I'm gonna announce this tonight as per my original post so I can get definites from the BRN players for that time.
  13. mishtakashi

Hey folks, this weekend on Sat evening Team Burning and Promethean will be facing off in round two of our ongoing epic team battles. We are talking 4v4 or 5v5 type games with the full coordination that clans on ts can bring to the game :D

Here's the deal, if you wanna play for the Team Burning side, mesage me and we will put a team together - if the team is full your welcome to come aliong just in case someone doesn't make it or to spectate etc..

We will need some maps of course so if you have any cool systems for massive sinle planet army clashes or interesting orbital set ups (which won't drag out too much) then feel free to share them on the Promethan tab of the system sharing server mod.

Where? Meet on either Team Burning or Promethean teamspeak and we will go from there.

When exactly? Sat 9th Aug, 10am London (GMT+1), 9pm (NZ), and a mix of 5-7pm for the Aussies - check out the countdown timer: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BRN v P&iso=20140809T21&p1=951

Really looking forward to this, it's gonna be coordinated carnage :D :D
    cdrkf likes this.
  14. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I'm up for this, probably get a game or so in before brunch (it is a Saturday after all)... :D
  15. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

*sadface* I won't be able to make it. You guys have to Stream or record it though because I still want to see it! :D

BattleBear
    archcommander likes this.
  16. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

I hope to take part but unfortunately I won't know until Saturday.
  17. rivii

rivii Well-Known Member

Just to get back on the Twitch channel.. (its a bit late I know D:) but Commander Holt and Headcrab have set up a Twitch channel "prometheanpa". Them and me have the ability to stream right now. Watching headcrab is the most interesting at the moment (because who does not want to watch Headcrab ;D ) however it can lag sometimes and I know that when I stream I get 60 fps+ on 1080p with max graphics and 150% super sample, but I am not so interesting to watch :p

So just letting you know. The channel is made and the streams rolling :)
  18. mishtakashi

I'll be streaming and posting to youtube also - links in sig
  19. mishtakashi

Uhh this is kinda awkward but due to it snowing at my home city I might not be able to get a successful flight home before our team games tomorrow... Just thought let you guys know so it's not too surprising if I don't show up. Fingers crossed I'll get a flight tonight if the weather holds and there will be nothing to worry about :). If I'm not around you can look for the rest on BRN on our ts (ts36.gameservers.com:9297) or try contact elite sardaukar on steam

Edit: I'm home hurrah!
    Last edited: August 8, 2014
  20. sookrispy

sookrispy Active Member

So.....who's teamspeak are we meeting on?
    archcommander likes this.