Use the In-Game Community Mods - Original PA Mod Manager (PAMM) is Obsolete

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by Raevn, August 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skaebo

Skaebo New Member

I'll let you know how that goes.
  2. teddythebear

teddythebear Member

Ah, sorry I'm not as familiar with windows 8, however this image should show how to get the information. [​IMG]
    Skaebo likes this.
  3. Skaebo

Skaebo New Member

NICE! teddy I had no idea what you were getting at with the task manager, I try not to delve into that out of curiosity, so I don't know much about it (I like to mess with things, it's the only way we as adults can still learn lol, but that's how your pc gets messed up right?), but I REALLY appreciate your help :) . Mereth, that download worked (after some sort of Insufficient permissions error the first time I tried to acquire the program), and everything went as it should, I'm good to go now, thank you both for getting right back to me and helping me out! :) If I find an option to give you's credit within-site, I will! See you 'round.

Edit: But for some reason when I try to click to actually DOWNLOAD a mod from pamatches, it just reloads the page? Egads! :( Can I get these anywhere else? Google's not helping...

Is that a download that PAMM is supposed to catch and deal with automatically or is something wrong with the site? I'm such a noob.

Final Edit: Nevermind guys, but thanks for your help regardless. I decided to just make it easier for myself and install steam for the ONE game I'll be using it for lol. See you 'round.
    Last edited: July 7, 2014
  4. centralsrutinizer

centralsrutinizer New Member

So since the new update my games are not saving as they were prior. I have prob played 10 games and only 3 have recorded. I am not getting the PAstats thing at the start of the game as I did before. when I go into settings and go to the Pastats tab both boxes are checked off so I really do not know what is going on. Any help or suggestions I would be very grateful
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Wrong thread. Ask on the PAStats thread.
  6. mirotvorez113

mirotvorez113 New Member

I installed the mod manager without issues, runs just fine too. But it simply does not load anything, no mods available, no news. Just blank black screen. I have no idea why that is.
  7. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

8. Sxyraven

Sxyraven New Member

available mods list doesn't work... its just grey, no search bar no loading symbol just grey abyss of 25 dollars wasted on a game that's resolution sucks so bad you cant play it.
  9. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

The resolution of the game is the same as your native screen resolution in windows, adjusted by the "Resolution Scaling" option in-game. If that is set to 100% or higher, then check what the monitor resolution is set to in windows.

This tool has been supersceded by this version here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/rel-pa-mod-manager-crossplatform-version-with-atom-shell.59992/
  10. dc443

dc443 Member

Hey @raevn I think you should at least update the OP with a link to the proper new mod manager. Relying on installing the old one only to open it to get the link to the new version (and then uninstalling the thing that was just installed) is a rather... not... ideal.

Is it the idea that eventually this whole mod manager will be integrated into the game proper?
  11. icycalm

icycalm Post Master General

I get the black window too. Any idea what to do to solve this? I am on Windows 8.1, new laptop, and PAMM doesn't work (latest version). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the same problem. Is it because I have an ATI card?

EDIT: Never mind, wrong thread.
    Last edited: September 6, 2014
  12. gr33ndog

gr33ndog New Member

this may be a question already answered in a different comment but i was wondering when it come up with the install location do you make a new file or put it in the steam pa game folder?
  13. gr33ndog

gr33ndog New Member

oh my bad just re-read the thread
  14. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

@raevn, what about putting a final message as a disclaimer / redirect to the Atom Shell thread, and lock this one ?
    Especially since a lot of new users (release effect) may be misdirected ?
  15. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Yeah, it's a good idea. Done.
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.