PAX East

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, October 6, 2010.

1. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

I'm going to PAX so I can stalk Scathis with my brilliant level designs!

I'll probably buy a t-shirt or something. >.>
  2. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

I tried to get something like this together last year but it all kinda fell apart. I think it would be neat if someone could come up with a simple MNC-type name tag (I would do it but I'm REALLY bad with those kind of things) that we could tape to the bottom of our PAX badge. It would be cool to maybe meet some of the forum-goers in person.
  3. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

Umm I wanna go to bro, I just need to know when it is so I can get the time off from work.... Watch it be on one of the weekends I have drill. :x
  4. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm probably going to print these outs on label paper and stick it on my badge... and all over the convention... BUAHAHAHA! :lol:

Or I could print out a a sheet full of these and laminate them. Not sure how to attach to badge though...
  5. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

For PAX East, it's worth AWOL.
  6. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

:shock: it's that good hmm. maybe I need to find a hotel room I guess, Could someone be so kind as to post a link to this here pax east, would search for it but after the first search pulled up a cat eating a pancake I have givin up all hope for search engines.
  7. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

http://east.paxsite.com/index.php

Quit being such an internet noob. Also, I feel quite bad that I can't stay with you in a hotel (ooh lah lah?). Send Toddy a message the next time you're on live, he's just a town away.. And I'll probably be going to Cambridge for my food anyway.

vegan > world.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

That would be pretty "Uber" if there was a community meet up at PAX. Although I'm not going.

"Pics or it didn't happen." Give us proof you seen Uber at PAX! :D
  9. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I would love to go, but it just isn't an option for me :(
  10. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

Yes ill go stay with todd so he can tell me how to play soccer and that im brushing my teeth wrong.
  11. hostileparadox

Yes, an epic group photo would be cool. Especially if Uber posted it on their site.
    "Our fans" :mrgreen:
    Everybody wear your MNC merch for that ;)
    We should schedule a meetup after they release the PAX East schedule.

Also, 3 day passes are going fast. Probably less then a week before they sell out.
  12. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

I just found an old KORN tshirt that says LIFE IS PEACHY on the back. :lol: oh dear i wonder how much rage i would get if I added PONY to that and wore it around PAX
  13. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

I'm astounded by the number of Panels there are. I may have to change my plans to allow some time to see panels on sunday.

Wowza.
  14. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I used to have that shirt!!! :D
  15. Hildogen

Hildogen New Member

PAX Schedule is up! I made a list of all the panels I want to go to. I got all excited and decided to look at the panelists and apparently Scathis is going to be at 3 of them...woo?
  16. Moe Fwacky

Moe Fwacky New Member

Question for the regulars around here.

Will Uber be hosting an MNC tournament at PAX East this year? I don't see one on the PAX schedule, but last year their tourney was based out of their booth, so didn't show up on the master schedule. I'd like to know if there's a tournament, so I can snag some friends for a team.

I picked up this game after seeing it at East last year, and still can't get enough of it. This is the only game I would consider breaking my "no tournaments at PAX" rule for.
  17. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Y the rule anyway?
  18. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

Uber definitely has some events with prizes. They had I think 3 a day. I don't recommend trying to win. I will be hoarding all the prizes to my friends and I. HAHAHA. Trash talk commence!
  19. Moe Fwacky

Moe Fwacky New Member

Tournaments tend to be quite the time suck. The last time I played in a tourney at PAX it was back in 05, and it ate up almost my entire Friday evening. Since then I vowed not to take part in the tournaments, as I like to get the most out of my PAX time.

However, an MNC tourney is too good an opportunity to pass up.
  20. hostileparadox

Welcome to the Uber forums Moe, allmighty PA mod. :cool:

This year I'm going solo to PAX, so I'll probably be in every tournament Uber offers :D
    And if I'm not doing anything, I'll be at Uber's booth bugging the Devs, pub stomping... don't worry, I'll make them think they're standing a chance. Wouldn't want to scare off potential buyers :lol:

Hope they have extra 360 controllers for the PC demos... to show that the game supports it... not that I would use it for a PC MNC tournament they might hold...
    *whistles nonchalantly* ;)