Countries Retail will be sold in?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by drewsuser, June 30, 2014.

1. drewsuser

drewsuser Active Member

Anybody know which countries will sell boxes in brick and mortar stores?
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

Most of our game stores in Australia are steel and glass so I guess not here.
    Devak, PeggleFrank, Nicb1 and 2 others like this.
  3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Amazon sells it, to be silly.

Besides that, mainly UK, supposedly some US stores like target will get, I am not sure how far nordic reaches.

Have any place you want to ask specifically?
  4. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

I hope they reach into Canada XD I wants to buy it, just for that commander XD
  5. wolfie88

wolfie88 New Member

Hi, I am from Belgium and I bought the boxed early access edition in a local store a few days ago. So if my country can get it be sure that Germany, France, the Netherlands, the UK, Spain, Italy etc also will get it.

Btw, I played a few games and I lost every game vs normal AI. Is this normal ? haha :)
  6. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

Yep, don't worry. Every one here has that problem, soon enough normal will be super easy, hard, and Uber though... ;)

Just a tip!

Never stop expanding, you can never have enough factories in this game!
  7. wolfie88

wolfie88 New Member

Thx for the tip.

Don't worry. I won't try hard or uber yet. At least not if I want to play more then half an hour lol.
    In the first game my commander was destroyed by bombers, the next game my commander got hit by something I don't know ... a projectile. Boom, my commander and everything else blew up. Totaly annihilated. I didn't see that coming. :)

I'll watch some replays to learn some strategies.
  8. melhem19

melhem19 Active Member

well, amazon don't sell and ship to all countries, it merely sell and ship to the U.S.

i tried to pre-order an assassin's creed unity + phantom blade, but i told me that, amazon doesn't ship to your selected location( country) .