The Way Of The Assassin [A Different? Take On The Assassin]

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Strategy and Tactics' started by Q_Q, February 1, 2011.

?

Was This Helpful?

1. Yes, Thanks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, not really, you spouted nonsense!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Kinda, I learned some things, but have seen better.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Q_Q

Q_Q New Member

I will take the "red mist" idea into consideration, as I have realized that this IS something that players think sometimes. (Even myself) I'll make a note of this in the guide, and possibly quote you if you don't mind.

Thanks for the response.
  2. Q_Q

Q_Q New Member

Jackal,

I made a slight modification to your quote. (explaining you were talking about new players), and also excluded the beginning part for my uses to explain the situation you speak of.

If this is not to your liking, I can remove the quote and type something similar regarding the "red mist" focus.
  3. Jackal Queenston

Jackal Queenston New Member

I wouldn't say 'newbie' is offensive, but 'noob/noobie' is.

Doesn't matter all that much though. Thanks for taking my ramblings seriously though. <~<
  4. Q_Q

Q_Q New Member

I didn't edit that part out for the context of newbie :p I changed the first part because I feel it would downplay the play style of my guide. I left the rest of it the same however.

Thanks for allowing me to use it :)

I look forward to any other responses you or others may have to this guide. :)

Edit: This is because my guide focuses on the killing aspects of the assassin, and I would like it to be taken as such. Not downplaying your ideas regarding it.
  5. Mastah

Mastah New Member

Are you sure about that? I'm pretty sure I can "one shot" every sin with my level 3 grapple. Or at least I haven't met any sin yet who has survived to tell the tale :p
  6. Q_Q

Q_Q New Member

Pretty sure that with a Silver armor endorsement, sins will survive.

"The Gunner Grapple can kill an Assassin from full health if they are not using an armor endorsement when fully upgraded."

Taken from the wiki.
  7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

The level 3 grapple should deal 600 damage, sins with gold armor have 600 health.
  8. Q_Q

Q_Q New Member

I'd be interested in testing it out, and will give it a go tonight to see. :)