[Question] ModBatch

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by ninjadude501, June 26, 2014.

1. ninjadude501

ninjadude501 New Member

I had a quick question, should I want to update ModBatch for the current PA patch for personal use, how would I go about doing that? If someone else has already updated ModBatch however, I would love a download. Or, I may just be doing something wrong on the installation.

-Ninjadude501, just played PA for the first time today
  2. nofear1299

nofear1299 Active Member

ModBatch is pretty useless now. It has been made redundant now. Press shift + click when queuing units and it will queue up 5 at a time. Also on the right hand bar there is a icon where you can turn on infinite build. Alternatively press "L" when factory is selected
  3. ninjadude501

ninjadude501 New Member

Alright, thanks!
  4. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Also I think it still works.
  5. zaphodx

zaphodx Post Master General

It doesn't need an update it has worked fine every patch since it was made. Try and get in the habit of using infinite build but modbatch still comes in useful imo.
  6. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Modbatch is useless. If you're going to build 100 of something, generally you'll want infinite production anyway so you might as well use infinite build.

Granted, it was quite useful before infinite build was implemented. Infinite build is implemented now though and therefore all usefulness of modbatch has vanished.
  7. ninjadude501

ninjadude501 New Member

Already got in the habit.

PS: Thanks for making Youtube videos, they're part of what got me in to PA. Actually, I believe my first PA video I watched (apart from the trailer and other Uber vids) may have been yours.