The Inventory Thread

Discussion in 'Support!' started by UberGaf, March 20, 2014.

1. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

Known outstanding issues:

- Some commanders have not been handed out yet.

- User who purchased extra copies (as gifts etc) have no way of transferring the associated items to gift recipients.

If you have an inventory problem that falls outside of the cases listed above, please post here.

If you post, please let me know how/when/where/what you purchased. What you believe you should have. What you believe you're missing. And if you did anything after you purchases, like going back and upgrading, let me know that too.

If I am able to distill a useful category of brokenness from your post I will add it to the known outstanding issues.

Thread cleaned and outstanding mystery cases left.
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    stormingkiwi and ZobiOneKenobi like this.
  2. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

I have code on deck to fix up inventories for users that received/redeemed a 'gifted' key from another player. I have done some spot checking/testing, including fixing inventories for a couple players that posted in this thread. If you would like to have your inventory fixed up ahead of general deployment of this fix, drop me a line.
  3. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

You can give this a try: login, wait at the main menu for a minute, then go into the armory. Right now the inventory call is sometimes getting 'cut off' if it's going slow and the player advances out of the main menu too quickly.

The next public build will have a refresh button in the armory that should also work.
    Last edited: June 12, 2014
  4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

There is no "Cosmic Edition" for Steam purchases. All Early Access purchases from Steam received the Theta Commander.
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Is Xintha a Backer commander?
    Xintha.PNG
    If it isn't it's one of the purchasable commanders.;)
  6. warabu

warabu New Member

Hello there,
    I purchased the game on 6/25/2013, buying alpha game access and immediately converting the key to steam and redeeming it there (puu.sh/9GUey.png)
    Currently the only commanders I have available are the retail ones (puu.sh/9GUiJ.jpg)
    Is there an issue with my steam copy not being recognized as anything further than a retail version? I did not purchase the game from steam, so I believe this may be a different issue than the one posted on June 2nd in this thread.
  7. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

I see the account 'warabu' correctly owning the Alpha/Progenitor/Theta commanders, however I don't see it linked to any Steam account. So my guess is that during the convert/link to Steam process you may have inadvertently created a second Uber account that does not have your items. Please email support@uberent.com to get this sorted out.
  8. warbos

warbos New Member

When : 06/17/2013
    How : Paypal/visa
    Where : store.uberent.com
    What : galactic edition 90$

We was supposed to have the theta commander and all the badges about the pre alpha the kickstart badges about the founder badges and everything .

I juste have put the Key of PA on steam, everything was good until an update . after that no more badges no more commander .

Thanks you so much .
  9. w3ed0

w3ed0 New Member

When : 06/17/2013
    How : Paypal/visa
    Where : store.uberent.com
    What : galactic edition 90$

We was supposed to have the theta commander and all the badges about the pre alpha the kickstart badges about the founder badges and everything .

I juste have put the Key of PA on steam, everything was good until an update . after that no more badges no more commander .

Thanks you so much .

Ps : this is the same post as Warbos ( up of me ) cause we have buy the game in the same time and we have the same probs and editions ( and yess my english is not so good :s )
  10. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hi @warbos and @w3ed0 - The Galactic Edition from the Uber Store is not the same as a pledge to the Kickstarter. In the past, all the Commanders and badges were visible for all players. Now that we are in Gamma, you will only see the Commanders and badges for your account. It looks like you both have the correct badges and Commanders on your accounts.
  11. w3ed0

w3ed0 New Member

so i paid 90 $ for a commander?
  12. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I see a Theta, Progenitor, and Alpha Commander on your "w3ed0" account. Are you unable to see these Commanders in your Armory?
  13. w3ed0

w3ed0 New Member

yes, but i thought that when i've bought the game , i was on the kickstarter player, but anyway, it seems like it's not. =/
  14. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

You actually have all of the coms that you'd have if you paid that much during the kickstart except for the Delta, and you have the Invictus anyway. I don't see the issue.
  15. w3ed0

w3ed0 New Member

my question was simply that : is the commander that we can ssee in the armory with the insscription on it "kickstarter backer" and that we can buy . wasn't include in edition bought before the alpha
    release.
  16. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Correct. These Commanders were custom designed by $1,000 Kickstarter backers who have agreed to allow them to be for sale in the Armory. They were not included in any editions.
  17. garenator666

garenator666 New Member

I bought the Cosmic Edition for $90, I did not purchase it through steam, I remember having to get a key to add it to my steam account. From what I (thought) I know, this should get me the Alpha, Delta, Progenitor and Theta commanders. Is this the case or am I mistaken? I have all of those except the Delta.
  18. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Galactic Edition was $90
    Cosmic Edition was $200

Which did you buy? Only the latter came with the Delta.
  19. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Hi @garenator666 - It looks like you purchased the $90 Galactic Edition. As stated, the Galactic Edition does not include a Delta Commander.
  20. wolfie88

wolfie88 New Member

Hello all, new here :)

A few days ago I bought the early access edition in a local shop. The box contains the codes for the Armalisk commander and the Gamma commander. In the armory I inserted the 2 codes. After inserting the code for the Armalisk commander I received a message that the commander was unlocked and it appeared in the armory. After inserting the code for the Gamma commander however nothing happened, so I tried to insert the code again. Now however I received the message that that code was already redeemed and I still did not see a trace from that commander in the armory. Is the Gamma commander not out yet ? Thx for the help