[REL] [CMM] Hotbuild2 v1.51 [113578]

Discussion in 'Released Mods' started by proeleert, December 8, 2013.

1. tripper

tripper Active Member

Right? who the hell messes with the settings! I was forced to and my arms almost literally fell off.
  2. HotshotDemon

HotshotDemon New Member

Hi!

Thanks for pointing it out. I changed them to wasd. However when I do "Restore default settings" it changes them back to: "left, up down, right". This is obviously correct. But then when i tell Hotbuild to assign to community default wasd, it does not change anything. Also when i have them to wasd and i use the community default arrow keys. It does not change them to arrow keys and keeps them on wasd. Maybe something to look into.

But anyway

Thank you so much for all the help! I can finaly kick the snot out of everybody again ;)
  3. HotshotDemon

HotshotDemon New Member

Hi!

Thanks for pointing that out. I set it to wasd and it works!

However i did some testing. When i do "Restore Default Settings" for the overall options it turns them to: "left,right, up , down". This is obviously correct but then when i tell hotbuild to assign community wasd it does not change the keys to wasd. Also, when i have them on wasd and tell hotbuild to assign community arrow keys it keeps it on wasd. Maybe something to look into.

Thanks for the help! i can finally kick the snot out of everyone again ;)

*Edit*

Wow forum went nuts on me xD
  4. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Yeah I'm aware there are some bugs left in latest hotbuild gonna work on them when I have time.
  5. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Any eta on the Hotbuild fix? I need my keyboard shortcuts! You can't get me addicted and then cut me off cold turkey! Oh the humanity!!!
    mishtakashi likes this.
  6. proeleert

What's not working for you ? Normal hotkeys should work
  7. brianpurkiss

Nothing was working for me.

I'll poke around and make sure my hotkeys weren't lost in an update or something and get back to you.
  8. Tripax

Tripax Member

yeah proeleert finally remove that if user == bp then nothing works please d-:
  9. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

Here's something I noticed earlier today: the hotbuild hotkeys (like toggle pole lock and those in the keyboard section) do no not work.
  10. brianpurkiss

Ok. Finally poked around.

The Blueprint Framework was disabled. Enabling the Blueprint Framework brought the hotbuild menu back.

My bad.

Thanks!
  11. brianpurkiss

However... the keyboard layout isn't showing the blue outline for Uber keyboard shortcuts.

Edit: Except the keyboard shortcuts don't work. 0.o :-(
    Last edited: June 22, 2014
  12. knub23

knub23 Active Member

I got an odd bug. I deleted my appdata folder of PA (because a friend said it fixes a bug where you can't join other slots in the lobby and it did indeed fixed that). After that I installed PAMM again and all the mods. But now Hotbuild2 doesn't work. The tab in the menu is missing. However I got the settings under the keyboard tab.

I reinstalled the whole game (steam and uberlauncher), I reinstalled PAMM and Hotbuild2 multiple times, I tried activating and deactivating other mods, I tried it with Hotbuild2 alone. I tried the suggested fix for issues in the first post of this thread. Nothing works, the tab isn't there. Anyone else got this problem?
  13. SugokuPuddi

SugokuPuddi New Member

yep! a friend and me just tried to set everything up, while he hasn't the steam version, it displays everything correctly, while I can't see anything. We came to the conclusion it might have something to do with Steam.

I tried to follow the steps in the OP but it sitll doesn't work and I can't find any other sources what I should try.

E: Also, if I install that mod I can't actually connect to a game and loading takes years. I have to deactivate the mods in order to actually play. :/
  14. proeleert

Strange you sure unit framework is on ? Has there been an update to PA ? I'm away for this week so can't really test myself.
  15. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Import/export on OS X (Command key doesn't work (PA#3616) ) Thanks to other bugs (PA#3640):

Copy: ctrl-dash -
    Paste: underscore (shift-dash) _
    Cut: right-angle (shift-period) >

Edit: #3640 fixed, no more workaround :-(
    Last edited: July 11, 2014
  16. oxycoden

oxycoden New Member

Well, I have a little problem, since the removal of my old hdd with the installation of a SSD and a new HDD I've come across this issue. The hotbuild tab in the settings is not present, making it impossible to import/ change my settings.

Thanks for the help.
    knub23 likes this.
  17. SugokuPuddi

SugokuPuddi New Member

I still use the latest stable version, strange thing is, it works for my friend. I even downloaded the PA Launcher through the UE site, so I don't launch it through Steam anymore and I still can't get any mods to run. Really depressing as I follow every step exactly how I'm told to do.

I even tried to change my Windows Username, that didn't work either. I checked if every mod I want has the blue circle next to it, won't work.

The only Mod that works is PA Stats, so I don't know what this mod does different that it works but the others cease to work.

PA isn't even installed in a write protected place or it doesn't need UAC rights, as I directly installed it to D:\PA Launcher\...\ etc.

E: Oh, and I even use the new 'official unofficial' Mod manager and it still doesn't work.

E: There truely is a new build: 67523!
    Does this mean it breaks mods? Thats why I can't load anything?
    Last edited: June 25, 2014
  18. NyuuPingu

NyuuPingu New Member

Seems like that. I tried to install hotbuild2 today for the first time and nothing works. I'm using Steam btw. Don't know whats going on there. I did every step and I do not see the "Hotbuild" Tab in the settings menu and my keybindings did not change after installing everything... :( Now I'm kinda sad...
    SugokuPuddi likes this.
  19. proeleert

Sounds like a pamm issue actually, can you try any other mod except pastats cause that one is special ?
  20. SugokuPuddi

SugokuPuddi New Member

I tried and installed Galactic War Loadouts and it seems to work as I got the new Loadouts inside the Galactic War menue. Also, Show All Games is working too - it seems like every mod works that has 'build 67523' in it's description. The others just won't load. But there aren't that many to test as these are all the mods I can test which have the recent game build in its description..
    knub23 likes this.