Closing threads, Issue not resolved.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Sherrif, June 20, 2014.

1. Sherrif

Sherrif Member

First off, you shouldn't close a thread on an unresolved issue.

This is in the support thread, because it's a support question. And Issue that needs to be fixed.

SO I'll make sure this post reviews the issue with microtransactions, and that the issue is that I was lied to on the steam page.

Microtransactions are not a feature complete need, but it makes your game feature complete. You shouldn't have in game transactions in a game that you pay an upfront price for, and you shouldn't have them in a beta game where you actually created a place for people to tell you about their micro-transactions falling out of their account.

I want my money back, every cent. This isn't a discussion on whether they are allowed or not, this is a explanation that you are screwing the consumer and THIS consumer doesn't want to be screwed, and wants a refund.
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

If it's a refund you're after, that isn't something you should be pursuing on the forums. You should head to http://support.uberent.com for transaction issues.

I should note that if you bought the game via Steam, as your post implies, you should be taking the issue of a refund up with Steam support instead.
  3. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

I seriously don't see your issue.
    The microtransactions are 100% optional, they do not, in any way, effect the game.
  4. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Can you please choose different sub-forum for such topics?
    This one is about tech issues with game and bugs.
  5. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Closing a thread complaining about microtransactions is not a support issue.

Screwing over the customer? Offering micro transactions on a purely cosmetic feature is anything but screwing over the customer.

If anything, it helps everyone. Game balance doesn't change. And Uber makes more money, which allows them to make a better game.

Getting the armory up and running is a step towards 1.0 release. Gotta have all the features to release the game. PA is not feature complete. Saying the PA is feature complete does not make it feature complete. There are many things about PA that are not done yet.

Nor were you lied to on the steam page. Oy.

Also, complaining on the forums won't get you a refund.
    squishypon3 likes this.
  6. selfavenger

selfavenger Active Member

@Sherrif i understand your upset but you need to calm down dude. I'm not sure where this sense of entitlement is coming from regarding what is feature complete and what should or shouldn't be included in a game. Have you never bought a game with any kind of DLC? It's pretty common place now.

If it's a refund you're after like just like @cwarner7264 has stated there are other avenues you can take. Making it public just implies some sort of agenda and it's pretty clear you don't want to discuss it rationally from the other thread.

I honestly hope you get what you're after man, I really do. I think it's a shame you can't enjoy PA to the same extent as others on the forum but if you are able to get a refund then I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

-Todd
    Corang likes this.