Galactic war multiple battles

Discussion in 'Support!' started by chazz00999, June 2, 2014.

1. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

I'm just querying whether this bug has been fixed yet where by you are unable to start a battle after already playing one since I have not seen anyone posting about this and i'm still having problems.
  2. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

3. joefoe3579

joefoe3579 New Member

If you mean you can't move your faction to other planets and you are stuck, you can open the console ( I think it's ` or ~ ) and type in button press. Is this the problem you are having?
  4. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

Nope, starting a battle after winning a battle, would have thought it was fixed in the patch, but it hasn't, at least for me.

have to restart the game after each battle.
  5. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

My game is still broken :/ help please?
  6. dionytadema

dionytadema Active Member

i have this issue as well, upon winning a match in GW every attempt to start an other results in "failed to connect to server"
  7. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

I thought it would have been fixed by now since i hadn't seen anyone else mention anything in weeks.

I've disabled all mods too, so that can't be the issue.
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Is this only an issue in Galactic War? Are you able to play Multiplayer games and start a new game once the first one has ended?
  9. doud

doud Well-Known Member

Same issue here and i confirm it also occures with multiplayer games : exact same symptom when playing a multiplayer game and starting a new game once the first one has ended.
    Now i finally wonder if the issue is not here since a very long time since, i can remember it used to happen with multiplayer games many times. Since galactic war is all about quick games, the issue is much more obvious.

Symptom :
    1) complete a galactic war game
    2) start a new galactic war game
    3) attempt to login is accepted => game seems to be hanging
    4) Error message stating the game failed to start (could not loggin)

In multiplayer.
    When the first game is completed,
    1) clicking on restart a new game, or going back to menu then creating a new game immediately results in this :
    2) immediately, i get a message stating that the game failed to login
    But i noticed that if i wait a few seconds, instead of going back to menu, then the game configuration will be displayed and then i can configure and start a new game.

That's a bit weird, and while this was not that much annoying with multiplayer because i allways managed to restart a new game (while a few times i had to quit and relaunch PA), it's much more annoying in galactic war.
    Last edited: June 19, 2014
  10. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

I've been getting this as well, since the first GW patch.
  11. godzer2

godzer2 New Member

Ive been having this problem as well from the start of the Galactic War Update... I was hoping they would have fixed it by now after 2 patches... :(
  12. heavenzdead

heavenzdead New Member

I am having same problems aswell. I hope this will me Fixed soon.
  13. chazz00999

chazz00999 Member

Good to know that this is still an ongoing issue then and not something wrong on my part, i thought that the silence from the community meant it had been fixed.
  14. flyingscorpion

flyingscorpion New Member

I'm having the same issue. I've had it since I downloaded the game and that was right after the galactic war update.