1. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

Here's one for support: Got a tank raining hell down on you and you KNOW you're going to die? Toss him an air strike right before you die. Works almost every time.
  2. drunkdriver23

drunkdriver23 New Member

One for the sniper is don't be afraid 2 get in the action and don't camp. Upgrade your passive and grapple trust me it pays off. Being a frontline sniper using the SMG and no scope/quick scoping works really well. :D Oh and that grapple if you charge at someone shooting your SMG dodging there shots then grapple them its almost always a kill. Just make sure to shoot them a little on your way toward them to weaken them to garantee the kill.
  3. thestack

thestack Uber Alumni

One of the biggest mistakes I saw with the Assassin yesterday was people playing her like she was The Tank and charging right up the middle. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE. Smoke bomb gets you around the map really easily and puts you behind people as well as getting you out of dangerous situations. I'm sure this has all been said as I didn't read every response. She can be so fun to play but if you don't treat her right you aren't going to have a great time and your kill/death ratio will suffer.

-The Stack
  4. loveassassin13

loveassassin13 New Member

With golden armor, it works pretty good for me ;)

I pretty much always get a positive K/D ratio with my assassin
  5. Ronin Tetsuro

Ronin Tetsuro New Member

This is especially true of Assassins that are trying to play MNC as a single-player experience. The game isn't about kills. Final standings rank you by MONEY, as that's the entire focus of the game. You don't win if your team loses.

The best advice I can give Assassins is to SWITCH TO A DEFENSE CLASS if your moneyball is getting pounded like the prom queen. I've been on far too many teams where we have three Assassins camping the opposing spawn while a Jackbot rapes the Moneyball. It's shameful.
  6. Ronin Tetsuro

Ronin Tetsuro New Member

Great support post! I'll have to hop in Blitz and try this out!
  7. Surberus

Surberus New Member

My biggest tip as an Assassin is to put your ego aside. If you get spotted, or if you make a crappy move to get in close, don't be ashamed to turn tail and run away.

And then patience, see that lone Gunner near a turret, let him go. The Support guy next to his firebase, keep running. Too many Assassins get nailed because they pick the wrong spot to attack.
  8. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

How can you NOT with that class?
  9. Ronin Tetsuro

Ronin Tetsuro New Member

Wait till he realizes K/D means **** in this game... :twisted:
  10. SuperEvilDOOM

SuperEvilDOOM New Member

The first thing Gunners should do is get that double minigun. Getting it early gives you a great advantage especially in one on one battles. Also, the Slam ability is insanely useful, maybe even a bit overpowered with the knockback when fully upgraded. A lot of assassins fail to kill me with a grapple and all I have to do is use Slam when I get up and on most maps it will get a ring out.
  11. Necroscourge

Necroscourge New Member

Even if it doesn't, they will run like little girly men.