Where are the update details posted?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by catbert7, June 16, 2014.

1. catbert7

catbert7 New Member

I can't seem to find a thread for the most recent updates anywhere and the in-game notes are only an overview. Can anyone point me to the detailed patch notes? :eek:
  2. spainardslayer

spainardslayer Well-Known Member

3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

actually, per patch, the usual place is the support subforum at the bottom of the PA sections.
  4. catbert7

catbert7 New Member

Thanks to both of you. Should have thought to check the support forum. Don't know where the other one is hiding in this sea of general discussion posts but link is appreciated. Apparently, what I read in-game WAS the whole notes :/ I figured removing ComFab assisting would at least merit its own mention rather than falling under the banner of "balancing pass" but I guess not.

Really need to get home today and see how this nonsense about removing T1 anti-air bots and T2 fighters pans out. Seems ludicrous to take away T1 anti-air and why only from bots and not vehicles? :O Don't much care for the bots going underwater either since it diminishes the role of the already unused naval units. And why would we want our anti-air turrets to become useless against T2 bombers? Whatever, I'll give it a chance before I do any more complaining :p Thanks again!
  5. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

welcome to the forum,

The first one is sticky to the top of general discussion sub-forum. FYI, important announcements always gets sticky. So it's a good idea to read them.;) You also might be interested in reading The Useful Thread Sticky Compilation which is also sticking the top of this forum.