1. thoughtriot

thoughtriot New Member

Will there be a PC league for this game? i see lots of players...
  2. roadkillgrill

roadkillgrill Active Member

Hope so, I think it has the capability of being a great competitive game.
    But I'm a single person need 5 more for a team :p
  3. Cryme

Cryme New Member

Players could certainly start a league if there were enough interest.

IMO, a game like this is unenjoyable in every form except matches between premade teams, so the formation of a league will be the sole factor determining if my $13.50 got me anything more than a month of screwing around in beta.

That said, is there enough interest? Voice your thoughts one way or another.
  4. romeozor

romeozor New Member

My league is currently looking into adding this game to our library and would like to know how many people are willing to:
    - play the game
    - join a team
    - participate in events

Without the intent of advertising here you can help us make a positive decision. We host both seasonal cups and ladders for our games.

Mind you my league serves mostly European countries. Not exclusively though, but we are not known in like say the US, therefore we rarely get teams from there so they don't really have anyone to play with.
  5. Recoil

Recoil New Member

I would love to see a league form, I love this game, and I've just been doing pugs on random servers. I'm sure a few of you have seen me if you've been floating on various uber dedicated servers.

I don't see a lot of postings for try outs, anyone looking for more people to play with?
  6. Cedar Tree

Cedar Tree New Member

I might be interested in league play someday (and I have a couple friends who feel the same way), but to be honest I'm not real impressed with the clan/league scene right now. I don't see any serious leagues yet, nor do I see many clans out there. Perhaps it's still too early and more patience is needed; we shall see.
  7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Give us good players and we would field a full lineup competing (depending if there is even competition) for the very number 1 spot.
  8. Wobbley

Wobbley New Member

So has a league been formed for this yet? I love to watch good people play even though I don't play games competitively anymore. Someone should take the reigns before stuff dies down. A game like this is very much based on it's community.

I am getting really into this game even though I just got it on Thursday, and not played THAT much.