MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

You don't see hackers every match because there are less than 20 aimbotters over a population of 3000+ players... :roll:
  2. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Of course. My statement was only enforcing that it's a GOOD THING. :roll: see, I can eye-roll too. :roll:
  3. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Hey guys, cool stuff today. These new players love to cry hacker. :lol:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wish I could remove all these trolls from my game. Kinda makes me mad when one person starts screaming hacker, then the rest do.
  4. faits

faits New Member

Make your own server and kick them.

This thread is for reporting hackers. Can you guys all take the complaining and arguing to other threads?
  5. irishtank

irishtank New Member

Hey,
    joined to just also confirm what was being said earlier in terms of Ku hacking.

I was on his team so did not notice it as much, but he was constantly getting headshots within seconds of one another, and by the end of the match he had over 70 kills. Im not arguing that skill can net you a lot of kills, but it was rediculous to watch, and almost every time before i killed someone his sniper shot would come from out of nowhere even with me blocking the view of the opponent.

Thanks, looking forward to becoming an active member in this community because the game is great!

Steam id: irishtank
  6. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

I was merely supporting the fact that you should take all comments of who is hacking lightly unless there is solid evidence.

Nothing more, oh... and teh lulz I suppose. :)
  7. starclaws

starclaws New Member

Can't get evidence without a proper way to obtain evidence yet. Screenshots of spawn camped headshots 6 times in a row wouldn't do it ?
  8. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Fraps, procaster, gregion.

Not the best way but it's a surefire way to prove hacks with the obvious and inexperienced hackers.
  9. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

I removed Haruhi from the banlist as it seems this has been an abused name, the guy I banned doesnt even have MNC on his profile. Thanks to UberGaf for notifying me about this.

I'll nose through the next batch of reports later today.

If someone sees "Haruhi" and suspects him of cheating, be sure to take a screenshot of the playerlist command.
  10. Cush

Cush New Member

Haruhi and another hacker were in my game today, they must be a trash account -

Scoreboard - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ ... iii/ht.png

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035778541/

Haruhi - STEAM_0:1:37756406 - 0x0110000104803BED

---

http://steamcommunity.com/id/14419871/

Torment - STEAM_0:1:14419871 - 0x0110000101B80F3F

I didnt get a screenshot of the player list cause I didnt know about the command until I read through the ban thread, I got their SteamIDs using their links from add friends > previous games, though. I think its kinda stupid that the game works in a way that makes it much easier for people to cheat without any repercussions, and on top of that us players have to do all the work to stop them playing instead of playing ourselves.

Torment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtJ9EJjebw&fmt=22
    Last edited: February 2, 2011
  11. grimbar

grimbar New Member

That Scoreboard says nothing without stating the length of the match to be fair.

Conclusive proof mate, it's needed
  12. Cush

Cush New Member

I thought that would be good enough for Haruhi at least.

A: That was near the end of the game and they went 94 - 9. In a full 15 min game (which that wasnt), thats AT LEAST 1 kill every 10 seconds for the ENTIRE game.

B: They have already been reported before for hacking

C: Their Steam profile isnt even set up, they are clearly just a trash account that is being used to cheat on

If thats not enough then I guess they can just carry on aimbotting until someone records them, but I know what I saw.

Also Torment - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtJ9EJjebw&fmt=22
  13. grimbar

grimbar New Member

We do not ban until we prove it, anything else would be vastly inane. I've only been pooling for conclusive proof throughout this forum in order to save innocents.

As of now all I have about Haruhi (after Gaf's clarification) is your word and pieces of circumstancial evidence, nothing conclusive.

The video about torment however does look quite suspicious.
  14. Cush

Cush New Member

Look at 00:13...I'm stealthed and he headshots me pretty much within half a second of seeing me.

The other misses are down to bad reg, you can see that he headshots me 2-3 times in a row but only the last one registers.
  15. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

Why?

Like I said, there are less than 20 aimbotters overall in this game, and, from what I've read around, it's rare to encounter one, so why would you waste your time to stop them when you can just change server (which takes less than 30 seconds)?
  16. faits

faits New Member

Grimbar, please stop arguing with every person who posts in this thread. Lennard will look at the evidence (or lack thereof) and decide whether to add someone to the ban list or not. I come to this thread to find out if there are new IDs to ban from my server, not to read the same arguments over and over.

Haruhi was previously on the banlist, but with the wrong player ID. If cush has gotten the correct player ID from the recent players list, then that's great.
  17. Cush

Cush New Member

Where are you getting that number from? It seems highly unlikely unless you are just pulling it out of the air.

There were just two in the same server there, and I joined a game yesterday to find one.

Also I just noticed that Haruhi no longer has Haruhi as their name on their profile, that is definitely the one though, straight from the recently played >

[​IMG]
  18. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

Insider source.

Didn't it come to your mind that there were two on the same server because they were playing together? :D
  19. Cush

Cush New Member

Yes it did, and it would be strange for those two people to count as 1/10th of the entire population of cheaters on the game.

There have to be more than that, especially since the big name sites like AA are also selling them.
  20. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

Point is: there is only AA selling aimbots for MNC now...
    And the forum is not that active...