Petard's PA Beta 24h Livestream - Including 3 Beta keys and 150 other game keys to give away

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by iampetard, September 25, 2013.

1. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

Where - www.twitch.tv/IamPetard
    (However I would appreciate if you watched here - http://www.petardia.com/planetary-annihilation-livestream/#petard)

When - 26th September, immediately after Beta release or when I wake up after its released (easiest would be to follow me right away *runs into darkness*)

Alright so you can blame Neutrino and Garat for this.
    I never initially planned a marathon stream but after they made me the crazy 24/7 streamer and I slowed down, I feel like I must make up for the lost time. I have never done anything remotely similar to this before so it will be an exciting challenge!

I received a few Beta keys from the big man that will be given away during the stream to random viewers (who need to follow me of course *darkness is spreading*)
    I also happen to have about 150 game keys of other games, specifically from the Origin humble bundle if you remember it, so if you missed out, now you'll have a big chance of getting one of them! They will be given out after every PA match that I play or cast.

That is pretty much it. I kinda fell in the GTAV hole the past week and it was difficult to get out of it but now my body is ready and I will update the website with the latest tournaments and videos during today and tomorrow! Same goes for mods.

I will most likely do this marathon again for the Retail release, provided that I do not die.

Feel free to post suggestions and questions about the stream here, the more the merrier!

Oh and I would like to ask Brad to confirm that he gave me the keys in case anyone is suspicious and dirty!
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  2. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

I was WONDERING where you'd got to!
  3. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

I'll be there. What time zone are you in. Nice Croatian ... Slovene here :D

This is CET (GMT+2) for other that want to know.
  4. iampetard

iampetard Active Member

Stream is happening now, 2 beta keys left, about 18 hours left as well :D
  5. pivo187

pivo187 Active Member

Send a fellow Croat a PA key =)
  6. elwyn

elwyn Member

@iampetard
    Are you not doing PA cast anymore? Have not seen you around in a long time.
  7. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

if you click on his name below his avatar, he has not been active since mid-january
  8. elwyn

elwyn Member

I know that, was wondering what happened. I enjoyed his pa cast and just wanted to know.
  9. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

oh okay nevermind me then :oops:
  10. cwarner7264

He got bored of PA ultimately. Helped to organise a massive LAN tournament and caught the bug I think.
  11. masterofroflness

masterofroflness Well-Known Member

I heard he died and ascended into the four levels of Snapple heaven. Then proceeded to becoming the god of all Snapple
    elwyn and cwarner7264 like this.
  12. elwyn

elwyn Member

LOL
  13. cwarner7264

They say that the spirit of the Petard will rise again through another...
  14. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

ooooo ...here's my chance!