progenitor commander gone?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by DalekDan, June 1, 2014.

1. DalekDan

DalekDan Active Member

Logged into the game to play and discovered i no longer have access to/see the progenitor commander that as a kick-starter of the appropriate tier, I've enjoyed access to this commander (my fave in fact) for some time now, and I immediately didn't feel like playing anymore. Anyone else experiencing this (the commander going awol from the account/armory/game, not the pa apathy)?
  2. HotshotDemon

HotshotDemon New Member

He,

I Bought the SpiderOfMean Commander and played it for a long time since it was my favorite commander. But all of a sudden i don't have access to it anymore. When i go to the armory i have to purchase it again. Im not worried because when i log in to my account on ubernet it says i still own it but still. Id like to play with it again please...
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I have had this, restarting the client sometimes resolves this issue. Also if you have mods installed, try disabling them.

Also be aware that when new updates come out sometimes things get broken, so you might just need to wait for the next patch. If it doesn't sort itself out over the next day or so I'd contact Uber support directly and I'm sure they'll sort it out :)
  4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

woops must be a slight regression within one of the patches
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Restarting PA typically fixes these issues.
  6. someonewhoisnobody

someonewhoisnobody Well-Known Member

7. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

The leading cause of this at the moment seems to be advancing past the main menu before the game finishes getting your inventory from UberNet. Hang around the main menu for ~30 seconds and let me know if you continue to not have the correct inventory.
    Of course, we'll also get some kind of proper fix in place....
  8. phantomtom

phantomtom Active Member

Hey, i bought every single thing in the iventory and everything else you guys are makeing in the near future. Plz Plz add all the good stuff in my account! Everything, i want everything! do it! do it now! :D hehe
  9. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Theres well over 75 custom Commander backers from Kickstarter, Im sure theres gonna be a whole planetful of new Commanders yet to come :)
  10. phantomtom

phantomtom Active Member

atleast buying 3 4 maybe 5:) but not for like 100 bucks or 50 bucks:p
  11. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

sorry i dont associate with daleks