Coming home.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mjrbatou, June 9, 2014.

1. mjrbatou

mjrbatou New Member

Good news and bad news. The bad news is that resuming my permanent residence here and getting Stephanie under my permit is turning out to be a much harder and much more costly endeavor than we ever could of planned for. The good news is that because of that we'll be returning to the states in about a month. I love Zimbabwe, it will always be my home, but it's just not worth all the hassle we'd be put through if we tried to make it work here. So I shall be returning to the Monday Night scene shortly, and I can't wait to start playing with you beasts again. :]
  2. thegemicide

thegemicide Active Member

**** **** ****,,,,, My Man. hell cant say i did'nt miss ya cause i did, but hell my friend so sorry to hear that things have not worked out for you and steph:( but on the plus side I get to speak to my oldest buddy on xbl again, and his stunningly beautiful partner, (yeah i know mushy shite on a forum, but if you know these 2 people like i do then you just know) will be back in the good ol' usa around november time again hopefully, this time we defo make a visit. Take care my friend and see you back real soon, give steph a hug from me and tell her big ol' papa smurf will dream a new dream for ya both, hell i am lighting a dream right now:)

As always: The British Beast.....
    feedle likes this.
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

its almost the best time to play mnc
    get a bunch of alchohol
    get a bunch of herbs
    get a party of friends
    stomp the hell out of some pubs and have fun
  4. mjrbatou

mjrbatou New Member

That's what I'm hoping for :] I've really calmed down on the alcohol alot, but it should result in more coherent gameplay lol I really can't wait to start playing with you guys again, I've missed this game tremendously.
  5. whatwouldjondo

whatwouldjondo Active Member

You ALWAYS shoot at me in pubs. :(
  6. mjrbatou

mjrbatou New Member

I sawwy! I'll do better, I promise XD
    whatwouldjondo and feedle like this.
  7. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

What's Zimbabwe like ?
  8. mjrbatou

mjrbatou New Member

It really depends on how you look at things. As far as groceries go, they always have everything you might need in the shops, but as far as convenience goes, Zim sucks. It's extremely hard to find specific things here. They have a HUGE electricity shortage, and we have power-cuts at least 4 days out of the week for no less than 3 hours at a time. Sometimes they stick to power-cuts on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, and sometimes they're just ***holes and cut the power everyday for 9 hours. We only have running water from the city maybe twice a month, and drinking that **** will either give you the worst diarrhea you've ever had in your life, or kill you lol We have to get all of our water from boreholes, there's never enough pressure for a shower, it has to be a bath, and depending on the water situation at the time it will most likely be a cold one. If you can put up with the little things, this country is beyond gorgeous. As soon as you get out of the capital city it has an untouched and unspoiled beauty that I have yet to see anywhere else I've lived.
    lolmontoya likes this.