Feel the Burn and Burn Notice Highlights bugged.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by WylieTimes, February 1, 2011.

1. WylieTimes

WylieTimes New Member

I have been trying various methods over the past few days to unlock this tag - but no matter how I approach it, it will never unlock.

I have tried:
    As a Gunner:
    Jumping onto flaming signs and surviving > 10 times in a life.
    Running into Tanks then quickly killing them 3-4 times in a life.

As an Assault:
    The Tank thing again.
    Bomb jumping 10 times in a life.
    Running into other Assault's bombs.

As a Tank:
    The Tank thing.

Am I doing it wrong? Or is the highlight bugged?

// EDIT.
    I also tried out Burn Notice several times with a friend - and I think it is similarly bugged.
    Last edited: February 6, 2011
  2. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Re: Feel the Burn Highlight bugged.

I think you're right. I surprisingly have not gotten it, although I haven't been TRYING to get it, I'm pretty sure I've been lit on fire 3-4 times in a single life many times before.
  3. Stalkeer

Stalkeer New Member

I had over 150 hacks with Support and after the last patch it went down to 11. My Highligt said "?" but you can still press and use highlights that you have bought. I hope it get fixed in the next patch so I know wich highlights I have left to collect ;D
  4. WylieTimes

WylieTimes New Member

Also this might just be me being a whiney brat - but the Highlight for 10 Deployed Jet Gun kills as a Tank is ridiculous. 5 would be enough of an achievement.
  5. Stalkeer

Stalkeer New Member

Even as a new player who only got a day of game time might look on his highlights and say: "damn, I have most of them already". Most of the highlights are easy to get and I myself would like to have more highlights that are much harder to get. 10 Deployed Jet Gun kills isn't much, it just require you to find a good deploy position.
  6. WylieTimes

WylieTimes New Member

Actually, I think Burn Notice may be bugged too.

I swore I got it earlier today - but I didn't. I was damn sure so I decided to test it out in a surefire way.

I decided to make a server with a friend - and we tried it out 3-4 times each, but to no avail.

I think I should change the topic name to reflect both Tags.
  7. Smaxx

Smaxx New Member

Was burnt 4 or 5 times in one life as an assassin and survived - no unlock here.