What's your playstyle?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Wandrian Wvlf, February 1, 2011.

1. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

Meh, why not?

Mine is simple. If something is the wrong color, I kill it. Or try to at least.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Kill bots. Get juice. Kill turrets. Kill bots. Kill pros who get in my way. Rinse and repeat. Buy anhilator. Go to OT. Buy juice. Win. Yell I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN. Cry in corner. Repeat.
  3. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Assault - Kill things/help out teammates.

Assassin - Farm bot lanes/turrets. Rarely go out of my way to kill somebody w/grapples. Always use ejectors/annihilator. Never let the moneyball get its shields back once it drops.

Tank - Push bots, put rail gun shots into whoever I come across.

Support - Put a firebase in a bot lane, leave it be. Run around healing teammates/shotgunning. If I get killed, hop out the base and spawn 1-2 gapshots.
  4. MoonGooseThe3rd

MoonGooseThe3rd New Member

I try to knock out turrets as fast as possible. I enjoy a good early rush. Barring that, I tend to try to target whatever I perceive to be the biggest threat to our advance. Which does not always mean the heaviest hitter, mind you. For example, if a Gunner/Support combo is attacking, but there's a Support with a firebase somewhere midfield, I'm going to target the latter because that's going to directly impede an offensive push, whereas the former is only an immediate threat (which someone else will probably take care of).

In other words, I do whatever is needed to keep the pressure on.
  5. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

I am told I play a "supporting" support.

So..... umm yea.
  6. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Pew Pew
  7. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

My general playstyle is to hold down an entire bot lane by myself.

When I play gunner, I accomplish my lane holding by rushing the enemies base and destroying their turrets in the first 30 seconds of the game. I then push my bots foreward and destroy anyone who gets in my way.

When I play assault, I take down pros with my AR and kill bots with my GL. I juice their turrets to kill them.

When I play support, I place a firebase in a position where it will weaken the enemy bots. I lead my bots into the enemy base, let them get hung on a few turrets, then retreat. Once I retreat, I build longshots and gapshots and upgrade myself. I then lead another robot army into the enemy base, but they are affected by my passive abilities so they are stronger. I airstrike or hack enemy turrets and it is game over. The entire time I am doing this I am healing any pros I come across.

When I play sniper I usually play total offense or total defense. If playing defensively, I will stay in my base, freeze trap our doors, and use explosive rounds to push my bots from my base. If playing offensively, I rush as far as I can and lay traps. I SMG and Flak anything that gets in my traps. If a pro gets to close, he gets thrown off the map by a grapple.

When I play tank, I typically railgun pros from afar at first, but when I get charge 3 I tend to ambush with the jetgun. If enemy bots pile up, I will death blossom or use the ejector on them, then lead my bots down the lane. At the beginning of the game I have also been known to sneak through enemy defenses and take down their turrets with a product grenade and jetgun.
  8. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I like to play assault, so when i spawn i will run outside my spawn and stick a grenade on the outside of my spawn door then run back in and wait for a kill, there was this one game where i got 2 kills it was epic.

I just do this pretty much every game, i might run out to build a lazer blazer lvl 1 then run straight back in spawn.
  9. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

Sniper, bots for juice, Kill "PROS", TAUNT
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

kill bots...

and if you get me mad then i kill you

thats how i play
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

12. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Tl;dr
  13. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

Snipe. Kill bots, flak turrets, trap morons. Pop skulls. Taunt.
  14. Blue Jess

Blue Jess New Member

Fire shurikens at everyone and everything. Kill bots. Take down jackbots by any means neccessary, including suicide runs when its being guarded. Nerd rage when latency get's me killed after I go round a corner to hide from the hurty bullets. Cry in a corner like that dude on the last page. On the rare occasion I don't die every five seconds I juice and destroy turrets.

That's pretty much all true too. Also I go support, but not as often as I used too.
  15. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Like, running & shooting, I suppose.