PC Crash Report Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by XShadowStormX, January 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d3m0nicp3nguin

d3m0nicp3nguin New Member

Ok here is a new log file, I have update the drivers and it doesn't crash because of materials.cpp

Attached Files:

2. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I crash after every Exhibition Blitz match (I specify because I haven't tried playing elsewhere--I'm testing performance and getting used to the controls).

It happens after I finish the match and am returned to the lobby. As soon as the lobby screen reappears, the game crashes.

My laptop gets very hot playing this, so I suspect it's to prevent overheating the computer, but I'd like a professional opinion before making that conclusion.

Here are the specs and the log.

Thanks for your time and attention!

Attached Files:

3. MaxxBlood

MaxxBlood New Member

Crashing after about 30 minutes of play. I did not get this before today's patch.

Attached Files:

4. Zabor0

Zabor0 New Member

Yeah, I have the launch.log under here... When I start the game, it uses 5 minutes to come to the main menu.. If I press options, it uses 5 min. And if I press accept in the options it uses 5 min.... When im joining a server, it uses 10 min, and sometime the game crashes when it are using thise minutes....

Attached Files:

5. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

Hi. The common thing I'm seeing in all of these crash reports is everyone is running ATI cards. We are talking to ATI about this issue and hopefully we'll figure out what's going on soon.
  6. Gwonam

Gwonam New Member

Hi, when I load the game it crashes right when on the Menu. It just closes it, saying there was an error. I tried all of the solutions but none of them worked...

Edit: Nevermind, I updated my drivers and now it works, thanks anyway :D

Attached Files:

7. do0t

do0t New Member

Server browser crashes if you refresh too many times.

No games come up and the browser will hang, stating it's refreshing. Once you exit game completely, mnc.exe has encountered a problem. PC doesn't crash perse, but the server browser is inop.
  8. roadkillgrill

roadkillgrill Active Member

Money-ball crash seems to be back.

After playing a few single player games first game I went online crashed at the moneyball.

Attached Files:

9. Napo

Napo New Member

What happened leading up to the crash? the error patch appears
    How many times have you seen this? everytime i get to the patch, the error appears.

Microsoft DirectX doesn't pass for my computer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: January 30, 2011
  10. ThrashR

ThrashR New Member

Ok, so I can get the game to run stable. Using the ATI 10.10 drivers

But I get 20 secs into a multiplayer game and it stops.
    (The bots/players keep running in the direction they were heading)

Is there a way to overcome this? Adding your specified ports doesn't seem to have fixed it , but maybe I did it wrong.

I don't care if the menu is problematic for me at the moment, I just want to play
  11. digitalrun

digitalrun New Member

i tried running at lower graphics settings (resolutions, effects, etc). the game still crashes mid game. here are new logs.

edit: would it be useful to post the crash dump?

Attached Files:

12. Reaper69lol

Reaper69lol New Member

Game starts up fine, about after 20 minutes of playing or so, my game crashes, does not save my stats, or anything. I am well above the requierements, and these crashes are stoping me from enjoying the game. Also the crashes became more frequent after the patch.

Attached Files:

13. o

o Head Honcho Official PA

Hey all, we're aware of this issue and are working hard to fix it!
  14. digitalrun

digitalrun New Member

i love mnc. thank you for keeping us updated. keep up the good work! :D
  15. Zabor0

Zabor0 New Member

A new hope... Hope the fix comes soon :D
  16. nimble_bob

nimble_bob New Member

I bought MNC through steam, and I am unable to play it. When I click "play" to start the game a window appears that says " preparing launching mnc", but not even a second later the window closes and the mnc.exe task dies.

I have; updated my drivers, restarted steam, ran the 4 exe's located in the mnc folder, verified local content, updated my .netframe work (which got me to a new screen for a split second before it closed), uninstalled my physx software and installed the physx that came with the game. About the only thing I haven't done that I can think of is format my HDD.

If anyone can shed some light on my problem I would be most grateful.

Also, some quick info:
    GPU's:sli gtx 280's
    cpu:quad core@ 2.8 ghz
    memory:4gigs
    HDD: Enough space.

I have no patch logs or crash logs because the game doesn't load in order to make them.

Attached Files:

17. revolveruz

revolveruz New Member

help man , i just have crash after the macth finish , and im already use new patch and download that 4 support , Phys Direct x and 2 other program :eek:
  18. Kanashimi

Kanashimi New Member

My graphic card is nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS. It's updated (driver date 01/07/2011) and the fan is clean.

Yesterday, my computer crashed two times with two "blue screen of death".

I investigated and my screen, usually turns white and my Pc crashes when someone use the annihilator and the assassin grenade.

Attached Files:

19. aeroblizz

aeroblizz New Member

My game crashes after about 20 minutes of playtime. Getting a freeze with green pixels all over my screen. Happens everytime. The PC needs a hard reset to work again.

Got my launchlog and dxdiag attached.

Attached Files:

20. nimble_bob

nimble_bob New Member

I tried running the "MNC.exe" in the win32 folder, and I got a "bad image" error.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.