Save Settings button does not work

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mjshorty, May 23, 2014.

1. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

For Reals? yes, ubers save settings button in the keyboard settings doesnt work, and now i must work with all of ubers annoying hotkeys for everything
    zweistein000 likes this.
  2. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

It's annoying because I'd like to use hotbuild and because the original keys overlap with wasd. There is probably a way to delete them manually in a file. I'll take a look when I come home.
  3. NEDMInsane

NEDMInsane New Member

Had the same problem, All you have to do is disable all your mods. Run up the game and delete the hot keys. Hit save and load up your mods again. Should work.

Btw there is a mod breaking the save button under settings, not sure what mod. Could be hotbuild2, but i havent tested this theory.
  4. mjshorty

mjshorty Well-Known Member

even with my mods turned off, it doesnt work.

EDIT: just figured some stuff out, the settings wont let me delete hotkeys, but allows me to change the hotkeys, so i can change the useless stuff to say ctrl+shift+alt+f1 and the sort, but a problem is even though of course multiple hotkeys will fire off if hitting a button like S to pan using WASD settings and also S as stop command (that one is annoying) the system wont warn me if i have several keys bound to one hotkey (and unbinding/ignoring accordingly)

EDIT2: odd, it only works for gameplay hotkeys...seriously what is going on here? lol
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  5. corwin1

corwin1 Member

Removing build keys indeed doesn't work. Quite annoying. Changing them all to '-' worked, but I'd rather remove the extra clutter from screen.