Galactic War suggestions

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mrcurry, May 22, 2014.

1. mrcurry

mrcurry New Member

Since there is a ton of feedback regarding Galactic War coming in right now I suggest we get it all one place. This thread is meant to catch our suggestions so Uber can get a good idea of what we think needs improving with Galactic War.

Now bugs shouldn't go here, put them on the bugtracker.

And please reserv this for posting suggestions only, discussions should go in a separate post.

Post short informative descriptions of what you wish to see changed or added.

I'll start off with a follow up post.
  2. mrcurry

mrcurry New Member

Suggestion: Add more options for setting up GW, including options such as but not limited to:
    Hardcore Mode
    More/Less luck mode

The idea is to allow players to customize their experience more. Good inspiration would be X-COM Enemy Unknown.
  3. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

great idea? so not your's.....

there's Brad's there's a whole bunch before yours...
  4. mrcurry

mrcurry New Member

Which one are you referring to? All the ones I seen are so darn cluttered with "I'm excited" and other unrelated stuff. I haven't seen a pure collection thread.
  5. RMJ

RMJ Active Member

It would be nice with an option from the old Command and conquer or red alert. where while you are attacking and fighting others are fighting as well. so the universe isnt static its dynamic, meaning you can lose areas as you gain new.

I always thought that was cool. thats its not just you taking areas.
    mrcurry likes this.
  6. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

Point and case, the exact same can happen in yours, or what's happening now, this is typical, once the general euphoria calms down starts the debate, there doesn't need to be some sort of "clean start".

a "clean" main page on the forums, however, would be nice. :p
    Last edited: May 22, 2014
  7. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Yeah. There's already Uber's post on the Galactic War.
  8. mrcurry

mrcurry New Member

I know that things will calm down, been around about the same time as you, and it's the same everytime a new large update is released. My thinking was that a clean list would help the devs prioratize quicker.

As for derailment I was hoping forum members would be decent enough to keep it clean.
    bradaz85 likes this.