Combat Fabber Assisting

Discussion in 'Support!' started by poppiholla, May 19, 2014.

1. poppiholla

poppiholla New Member

Sometimes when the combat fabber is set to assist both units or buildings they'll sit on the very edge of their maximum range and spit out intermittent bursts not operating at full capacity rather than moving a little closer and assist with a constant stream.

Anyone else get this?
  2. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Yeah I noticed this myself. Have had it happen before with water maps and air fabbers so guessing as you said it's when fabbers are at their max limit something happens. I think with the air fabbers it was the way they nanolathed. So it's possibly they are in range/ out of range when the fabricating arm moves
  3. soliderfighter

soliderfighter Member

This happens with all the kind of fabbers I use! Like I try to build an air factory but my engineers just stand there spitting out small bursts of build power, as a result it takes forever to finish the factory with4-6 engineers and it should not. The same also happens when i try to assist. This bug need to be the top priority to fix right now.

Its super annoying and there's nothing I can do about it, before if this happened you could just move you're fabbers a bit and then they would work perfectly again, but now this doesn't work anymore, they just continue with the burst after they've moved. Fix it!!!
    thetrophysystem likes this.