Community Cup - Training, Practice, and Player Coaches

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by cptconundrum, May 15, 2014.

1. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

Hey everyone!

The eXodus eSports Community Cup is coming up in just one week and we already have a lot of commanders signed up to compete! I know everyone is working as hard as they can to get ready for the big day, so I want to help by setting up a thread for players to connect with each other and share strategies and get some practice games in. I've also heard there are some veteran players willing to coach some of you and support you on game day!

If you've signed up for the tournament and are looking for a training partner or a coach, introduce yourself here!
    Clopse, carlorizzante and shootall like this.
  2. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

I may not be completely free to train consistently until Mondayish however I shall be looking for around 3 or so people I can take under my wing, figure out new strats and hopefully I will be able to assist to the point of getting into the finals for those who accept me :)

I was well known for being one of the few T1 players in the last patch and while I did not use those skills to much in the supernova and I have to get used to this new patch abit I'm sure there are a number of tips and tricks that would help anyone who will be in this cup :)

Feel free to reply to me here or pm me if you are interested in this offer.
    Also having access to teamspeak is certainly appreciated as it will be easier to communicate :)
    soliderfighter and cptconundrum like this.
  3. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

I can also do a little coaching if wanted. Haven't played this patch too much but should be ok.
    Murcanic likes this.
  4. soliderfighter

soliderfighter Member

I need someone to practice with besides my friend! And it would be nice to have someone to practice with :D

My in game name is [SC] PrideSkunk and my skype is soliderfighter and of cource I am sometimes in the IRC!
    Murcanic and cptconundrum like this.
  5. callmegraham

callmegraham New Member

Hey guys I could do with some coaching on this new build my name on Steam is Call me Graham
    Thaking you guys and lets hope I do well
    Murcanic likes this.
  6. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

You should seek out some guidance on teamspeak Graham - if you hover in the training channels long enough some guys will swoop in to help ;)
  7. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

Can someone please help me, i kinda screwed up with this ubercannon thing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    muhatib, Taxman66, Kursah and 5 others like this.
  8. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

Unless it turns into two nukes you should be fine ^^ then again... if you learn to master this uber cannon skill... you might be able to start a magic show and amaze your opponents into submission! soooo I wish you luck with that :)
  9. cptconundrum

Murcanic likes this.
  10. cptconundrum

I'm around on irc right now if anyone wants some practice.
    Murcanic likes this.