eXodus eSports Welcomes Quitch and Captain Conundrum, Takes Over King of the Planet

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by thesambasti, May 9, 2014.

1. thesambasti

thesambasti Member

Yay, we've grown!

After working closely together in order to put on the King of the Planet series of events, we at eXodus eSports are happy to welcome Quitch* and Captain Conundrum* as the newest members of our team. As full team members they will no longer focus exclusively on King of the Planet, but work on all aspects of our Planetary Annihilation activity, including videos, tournaments, and guides. Quitch had this to say:

"I can’t believe [Captain Conundrum] is still tailing me, didn’t I get a restraining order or something?"

eXodus eSports has already been working closely with the King of the Planet series, both in administration and broadcasting. With this change, KotP will now be run entirely under eXodus, meaning you can find all future news and content in our King of the Planet section, and future broadcasts on our stream. In celebration, we’re releasing a new trailer! Just a note, we’re not running a series this weekend because of the PACE event, and we’ll also miss one in 2 weeks because of something epic you’ll hear more about soon.

*Name styling done at the request of Quitch and Captain Conundrum

Source

We have more awesome stuff for you guys soon, so get hyped! (This is PA, you should never not be hyped!) Announcement should be coming near the end of the weekend.
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
    bradaz85, MrTBSC, Kursah and 11 others like this.
  2. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

This also means that if you're following King of the Planet on Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook or Google+ you should now follow eXodus eSports instead to stay up-to-speed with the latest King of the Planet announcements, events and videos.

http://www.twitch.tv/teamexodusesports
    https://twitter.com/exodusesport
    https://www.facebook.com/exodus.es
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfGXN-nupp1x6yYHeFadFMQ
    https://plus.google.com/108735482537626990712/

Existing King of the Planet content will be moved across over the course of the coming weeks.
    Clopse likes this.
  3. soliderfighter

soliderfighter Member

4. jtibble

jtibble Active Member

So is Exodus E-sports becoming more or less the distributor or media channel for PA events, tournaments, and so on?
  5. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

That's part of the idea, yeah! We run tournaments and other events, but there is a lot more community-oriented stuff coming up soon.

It's not so much about distributing content as producing it, though. We are putting together some really cool events and that website is a way to make it easier for people to find out what we're working on. eXodus alo hjas a strong focus on live streaming so people can watch things together in the twitch chat, so expect the home page to switch over to a "live" page during an event.
  6. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

7. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

Welcome guys, it is good to have you aboard.

Now all we need is a great artist and/or video wizard!
  8. Tripax

Tripax Member

9. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

*looks at introvideo*
    that crown looks good on my progenitor :p..... though i seriously need to get like a million% better at this game if i ever want to try that :( ....
  10. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

how soon is soon :p
  11. cptconundrum

Very soon!
  12. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

Nah kotp works not completly under Exodus ESports ;D
    don´t forget the little illmaren here :p

so or so congrats
    cptconundrum likes this.
  13. Murcanic

*new ladder appears a day later* xD
  14. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

i´ll talk about the little thing that i´m also officiator of KOTP ;D
    zaphodx, thesambasti and cptconundrum like this.
  15. Murcanic

I did not know this :p sorry about that... :)
  16. cptconundrum

Illmaren has been on the kotp team from the start, and that's not changing. He does less day-to-day because his role has been more to give us the awesome tools we need to make everything perfect, but he's there in the background.

Ladder support, Teamspeak, week 2 stream giveaway, creative input, and overall vision planning have all come from Illmaren. Kotp is an official exodus event now and not just partnered like before, but we still have Illmaren on the team and work with him for plans.
    thesambasti and Murcanic like this.