[Official]Master of May info Thread[Now with Results!]

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by OathAlliance, May 5, 2014.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

It's the same person AFAIK. That challonge username got 1st place in the clopsey 1v1 from early March.

I feel sorry for mattrmunson...
  2. OathAlliance

OathAlliance Well-Known Member

But a Matizpl signed up for one off the March tournaments by PACE. That was @matizpl. But, if he is screwing with us, I'll reseed him.

We shall see.
  3. proeleert

proeleert Post Master General

Who's casting this so I can watch ?
  4. stuart98

He wasn't in Commander of the March, and didn't register himself for Martius Mayhem. All participants were registered by the directors for Martius Mayhem. The only tournament where he registered himself other than this one was the 1v1 Clopsey.

@PRoeleert I know Oathalliance is and I think Sorian is as well. Maybe Posidian and Gandalf. Brianpurkiss won't be livestreaming but he will be recording matches and uploading them to youtube.
  5. OathAlliance

6. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

It is actually nice to see that you are using my google docs template, unfortunatelly it seems you messed up the times. That document was created BEFORE we all as a community agreed on using only UTC to give accurate times. The document of course does not reflect that and there is like 5 time zones listed.

Unfortunatelly for you, UTC/GMT and CET differs throughout the year, sometimes it is +1, sometimes it is +2. Now it is +2, but in the document it is +1 (so the tournament already "started" in CET).

Also a note, your Australian date is wrong, they are one day in advance, it is not on 5th May morning, but 6th.

I just noticed these, because I wanted to come to watch. I would have tell you earlier if I knew.

I recommend you just stick to UTC and that's it, it really is the best in order not to make any time zone confusion.
    cptconundrum likes this.
  7. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Now that I have my new computer I can handle live streaming. So I think I'll give it a try.

I've been meaning to get into livestreaming.
    Quitch likes this.
  8. stuart98

Are you going to reseed that or are you going to have the #1 seed fight the #5 seed in round one Oath?
  9. elodea

elodea Post Master General

btw, I think your aus time is wrong.

18:00 GMT = 4:00 AEDT
    Not 5:00 AEDT
  10. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

No, 1800 GMT is 0500 AEDT, you're thinking AEST which would indeed be 0400. The listing of AEDT is odd since AEST is currently in use.
  11. Martenus

Martenus Well-Known Member

CET is actually called CEST now as well. Time zones are mess, I am glad we only doing UTC, saves so many of my brain cells.
  12. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Freaking timezones... such a pain.

I wish we could just abolish daylight savings time. Would make many things easier.
    stuart98 likes this.
  13. matizpl

matizpl Well-Known Member

Its me, I was just too lazy to log in with other account
  14. OathAlliance

Alright, games are about to start. I hope everyone is getting on.
  15. knub23

knub23 Active Member

shootall likes this.