F***ing Cheaters!!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Dead Meat, January 30, 2011.

1. Dead Meat

Dead Meat New Member

I was playing a game of Steel Peel and was auto balanced to the opposing team (not relevant) when I noticed him.

I cloaked and was hiding on the second level and he was getting a head shot with his tank's long distance gun. He was hitting EVERYONE with head shots across the map. Now I know a good player when I see one but seeing my cloak from that far away and his last shot was a 45 degree angle away from me, I smell an Autoaim program at work.

It's no wonder he's got a high kill count and level to boot. His Name is "SaTaN420" and is a level 74, last time I had the mispleasure of meeting him.

I did some more 'testing' and sure enough he was still getting head shots with my cloak fully working. Even one point he almost did a full 180 degree turn just to hit me. I think the VAC missed this one :evil:

Of course I have no proof, (no video capture) so if you see this guy, try and catch him in the act and try and bring him to justice ... a nice mob hanging would be nice if it was legal lol
  2. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Most people would suggest fraps if your PC can handle it but even then it'll do screen caps.
  3. Dead Meat

Dead Meat New Member

Yea, I just got Fraps so I can catch this guy ... I did a search for his Steam profile and I can't find it ... (he changed his name already?)
  4. SkIkS

SkIkS New Member

next time get his steam id or community page, Because he can change his nick any moment
  5. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

umm, isn't this guy on the top leaderboard? shouldn't be hard to find him on steam in that case.

edit: just go to "Recent Players" list on steam. should be found on there.
  6. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i got accused of cheating today, i don't do it but they did because i had juice so often, first time i had it gained from myself then ran back bought it and did that twice, then overtime came in and gained it again from that, apparently im juice hacking....
  7. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Yeah there seems to be some around now. I found my first cheater in MNC yesterday.

This guy, aimbotting.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Cali... Are you sure he was aimbotting? Maybe he was just a REALLY good sniper!". I've seen good snipers. Hell, I am a good sniper. I've seen legendary snipers. And I've seen aimbotters. He belongs in the last group, no doubt.

A few telltale signs:
    - Instantly turning around and headshoting targets he couldn't see. Like, behind his back. and by instant I mean in less than a second.
    - Perfect instant headshots UNSCOPED across the map. Which isn't even feasible without an aimbot, as unscoped shots are inherently inaccurate.
    - Perfect instant headshots on cloaked assassins.

Really seals the deal that this guy also has VAC bans on record. So until VAC kicks in, if this douche is playing on your server, do yourself a favor and spectate him for a bit.

Funny part? He still got killed. I headshot him once at least, and killed him once or twice... Which is pathetic considering he could instantly kill anyone on screen. Then again, you only start cheating because you suck to begin with, so... No surprise there.

This whole thing is hardly a surprise though. Once a new game comes around there are always a bunch of hacks coming out in the first weeks or so to capitalize on popularity. VAC will eventually take care of it. Meanwhile, good server admins are the key.
  8. Qtie

Qtie New Member

i only encountered a hacker on MNC once. the funny thing was he had 13-9 and i had 24-5 (partly from killing him all the time :D)

don't do hacks, kids. its bad for ya.
  9. The Gentlemanly Pyro

The Gentlemanly Pyro New Member

I met the guy in the server, he has ridiculous aim with that rail gun. Even when I was sniping across the map.
  10. Mastah

Mastah New Member

I confirm. I have played against him yesterday, he made crazy headshots on me when I tried to catch him by surprise.
  11. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Indeed.

STEAM_0:1:16467883 - Spread it around. Keep an eye out.

I won't say ban on sight because, honestly, anyone can say "BAN THIS PERSON!". I'm saying, if he joins your server, take a look and decide for yourself.

VAC will get to him eventually, but meanwhile, keep him off your servers.
  12. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Confimed by me as well. He's hacking.

Also, he's played the game 27 hrs or so. So yea..... :|

Attached Files:

13. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Yep. He's pretty obvious too.

Remember kids, spread word around your favorite server till VAC gets to him.
  14. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

I dunno where to post this but it's not really cheating as in aim bots but it is still rather annoying, it seems some groups out there want to pub stomp so they group together in the lobby but one goes on the other team, first thing he does ingame is make mortar turrets on all the nubs and then quit or team swap when they get a chance. I have seen this 3 or so times now over the week and they will not aim at the turrets to destroy them... yeah, annoying.
  15. hugochavez

hugochavez New Member

if theres no proof, you cant say hes hacking. get a recording of him aimbotting, until then you cant assume anything. i played cevo p with evil geniuses, area 51 gaming and blight.ca for tf2 cod4 and css; i can out aim basically anyone ive played against so far. you have to keep in mind that people might just be better. i usually frag over 40 kills a game with a sniper or assault class, and due to my history of cod4 hardcore, i have a drawn dot on my screen for noscoping. im compiling a frag video for this game. so unless theres proof, you cannot assume anything.

edit- http://steamcommunity.com/id/elevul/
    after looking into his history, he DOES have vac bans on record
    go to his profile, and report him
    vac will investigate and take the appropriate actions
  16. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Have you read my post? No you did not.

I can tangle with the best snipers, and I can guarantee you, the person in question IS aimbotting, no doubts.

As for noscoping, did you even play this game? It doesn't matter that you know where the middle is. The crosshair is still there even if you're not scopped. Unscoped shots are VERY inaccurate.

For comparison, the Sniper's SMG has a spread of 0.07. The Minigun of 0.075. The scoped rifle has 0.0. Unscoped rifle has 0.1 spread.

So no, you don't consistently instantly turn 120 degree and pull an unscoped headshot across GrenadeIII without aimbots. And by "instantly" I don't mean 2 seconds. I mean less than half a second.

Lastly I did point out he had VAC bans, and I did say "don't take my word for it, watch him play". Reading before posting... Reading before posting...
  17. Mail

Mail New Member

Even with the dot, noscoping is unreliable. Unscoped the bullet will not go directly through the crosshair as they added some base inaccuracy(from what I understand), though if it hits the head you still get the headshot.
  18. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

As I said, unscoped the sniper has the same spread as the support's shotgun - 0.1.
  19. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

:shock: ...

[​IMG]
  20. Mail

Mail New Member

Yeah my post was like 1 minute after yours; it wasn't there when I started writing it, and when I got the notification I just decided to post anyway.