Grappling

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by cliath, January 29, 2011.

1. cliath

cliath New Member

A lot of times, immediately after I grapple someone, they grapple me. I'm assuming they are just spamming the grapple button while the animation is running.

If I've successfully grappled someone, why should I be punished for it by being instantly grappled in return without having a chance to defend myself against it?
  2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

If you know the enemy is gonna survive the grapple why grapple them in the first place, unless it's a deliberate CC measure where you accept death.

Make sure the enemy won't survive the grapple and they cannot grapple you back.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

4. Jeff

Jeff New Member

the entire point of grappling is that you either
    A.kill someone without taking much damage
    B.seperate you from an enemy
    if you aren't successfully doing one of these there is no point in grappling
  5. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

You're not being punished. You took the risk to grapple them and now here comes a consequence.

As a side note, it's how assassins weed out the bad assassins among themselves. The ones that live are using an armor endorsement like they should.
  6. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

and it also helps to wastes someones juice, that is pretty important as well.
  7. Jeff

Jeff New Member

true it is suprisingly effective maybe TOO effective against juice
  8. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

something as strong as juice needs a strong counter.......GRAPPLING A JUICED PRO OP! THEY SHOULD DIE FROM THE FUMES YOU EMMIT WHILE BEING JUICED!