List of People Who Enjoy Privates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sah, January 23, 2011.

1. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Im down to play private matches. Gt: Fojib270
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'm always down I'll play what ever class idc

Gamertag = Teapot Yo
    Last edited: January 28, 2011
  3. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

Update!
    I found the charger to my headset!! <3
    Also, OP, for those of us who have different forum names and gamertags, could you put our gamertags next to our forum names in parenthesis? kkthx :D
  4. Sah

Sah New Member

Apologies for the delay in updating the list folks. All of you have been added. For folks just perusing through, please feel free to private message people on the list to see if you guys can get your own private matches going.

I'll reiterate the fact that my account will be down until next Tuesday. At that point, I'll start sending out messages to everyone on the list periodically to see if they're available. I'll add "*" marks to people who are proven to be willing.

Please spread the word and get your non-wussy friends to join in as well.
  5. Sah

Sah New Member

@Guaca: 'Course I remember you :) Time difference makes it hard to get you in on p.m.'s
    @Bonecrusher: Sure.
    @Tom#'s: Does that mean you're in bro? Whatever happened to that list you started? Do y'all still do that?
    @J Triple Dash: You mean turning juice machines off? It's part of the game. If you want to stop people juice rushing, get mid-control.
    @IDeadeye: If you'd like, I'll invite you to my host and you can see for yourself if it meets your lag-free requirements.
  6. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

:mrgreen: Sah, you just posted your friends list, didn't you?! :mrgreen:
  7. Sah

Sah New Member

...yes.

Only the first few though.
  8. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm sorry, pardon my childishness but I really can't stop laughing at this thread title.
  9. JDogMcNasty

JDogMcNasty New Member

I'm new as a member but have been lurking the forums since the release of the game, as well as playing since. I not a high level but am looking to get in a more competitive atmosphere. I find myself to be a mid level at any class but am looking to improve in all. So I guess in short, I would enjoy privates! :D

GT is the same as forum name
  10. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

im up for some! GT: salomdi
  11. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Me neither. I've already signed up, but make sure to note my GT: Plumbum 09.
  12. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I appologize to fear the rifle...
    Join my party and ask us rather then a random invite

Anyone who wants me to play or bring people send me a message
    I just don't like abandoning people in the middle of a game
  13. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I remember you. We were in a public game and our party quit out of it to set up a private game. You were on the other team and we tried to get you in our party, because we were impressed by your tank (which is the rarest class). Maybe next time.
  14. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i been trying to join privates or groups with you recently kckzi, but i either get sidetracked or start something else before i get an invite back. ill keep trying tho, but the not joining isnt intentional, i really am trying to get in usually.

and why do people think such a solid class is rare? idk, maybe i should hardcore pick up the tank, its a good anti-assassin class, anti-juice class, and bot-stopper. only one of 2 classes that can stop 5 bots when they are already 3 footsteps away from the moneyball. pluz, its good with comboing weapons and skills. i even made a personal combo, the Senkugoshoha (running palm), where i charge and then railgun grapple.

i love the Tank as an Assault player, like i like Gouken as an Akuma player
  15. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

name 5 good assaults
    now snipers.
    then assassins
    supports?
    gunners...
    how about tanks? name 5 good tanks.

you MIGHT be able to name 5 tanks, but it is a much harder list than the others, barring maybe sniper.
  16. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

The tank is a jewel-encrusted beacon of hope.
  17. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

ALL Tanks are good to him. He doesn't wear Armor on his Assassin. :|
  18. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

as a GOOD assassin (not great, but good), i stay away from tanks unless its being an opportunist (the tank is a shuriken away from death anyhow). my build lets me stay away from most pros while i do what i need to do.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

What do you do when an OK tank is walking bots it your front door?
  20. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

i attempt to shuriken him and the bots, and of course that most likely will not work, especially if there are more than 4 bots. i then proceed to complain to the nearest ally gunner, that is ISNT DOING HIS ****ING JOB.

because id kill the bots, tank there or not, before they made it to our base, but if im one pro doing his job, and the teammates arent getting rid of the tanks themselves, what is an assassin supposed to do?

ok, my turn. your a sniper, and there is an assault bunny-hopping around torwards you with all his skills off cooldown. he is trying to get you off the bot lanes so his assassin can juice and wreck your base and push bots in. what do you do?