More Spawn Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by AmazeTheory, January 25, 2011.

1. Ian

Ian New Member

You would say that, considering that you were probably one of the four people in that game ;)
  2. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Hard to say when everyone is that guy, i havnt played anyone from the forums who doesnt kill who instead of shooting the ball, even low level randoms do it because they get spawn raped by higher levels.
  3. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

He is talking about the mortar through wall exploit. I've never done that. I did it once with Flak back in the day on accident. Game was ending, so I tossed my Flak up there to kill a support, and got a triple kill. Ended up being two ppl standing inside the door of the spawn.
  4. AARPS

AARPS New Member

Well the lesson is stand toward the back of the spawn until it's fixed, but yeah Jraw, that's what I meant. Justifying using a cheat or playing like a jerk because the other guy is doing it sucks. What did one domino say to the other domino?

This kind of exploiting = spawn camping + a dash of extra douchery. Only you can stop douchery. There's no 'fight like a man' or whatever other BS; violating safe harbors by exploit is bad form.
  5. Waynezillatar

Waynezillatar New Member

I don't think that anyone actually answered the question. yes you can stick your mortar in a door and shoot to the back of the spawn door. It is not splash damage, it is the mortars going into the room. I figured this out on accident, just taunting a player standing in the door, so i fired my minigun at the door, knowing it does no damage. Then i pulled out my mortar, and shot in and killed the dude. It seems, however, to only work when the mortar is exactly 90 degrees from your body, other angles do not work for me. I only used to do this when people would just sit in their spawn, not as a strategy to sit and spawn kill. I am not a **** player, and since reading that it could get me banned, i will stop doing it ever. It is a little addicting though... he
  6. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

By the same token, you can also fire out of the spawn doors with the Mortar.
  7. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I just had jim bob do it to me on ammo mule, he didnt kill me but instead of shooting the mb he thought he would be super cool mlg viva pinyata try hard gunner and just sit at the left door, good job, youre an amazing gunner /massive sarcasm.
  8. IxX DANN XxI

IxX DANN XxI New Member

LOL^ Why you moaning lol and yes hes a amazing gunner :cool:
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Whats funny is he couldnt even kill me in my spawn properly lol An as for his boyfriend above me, is he an amazing gunner in real life too or just in this game? I really want to know /
  10. Ian

Ian New Member

EDIT:

Not even worth the ban. JUT can troll enough for both of us
    Last edited: January 28, 2011
  11. IxX DANN XxI

IxX DANN XxI New Member

HAHAHAHA, His boyfriend LOL! I'm just sticking up for him, he probably raped your team and got bored.
  12. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

? I dont play gunner sorry.
  13. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Raped my team? Lol me playing alone and 3 random assassins who all went at least 2-22 and he had 14-15 kills so i dont think he was doing all the killing? I never died so erm yeah thanks for sticking up for your friend who is amazing all the time.
  14. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

This is going to be my 3rd topic locked :(

Calm down peoples. I just made the post to see if anyone knew of it or had it been around before. I mentioned names as someone asked. Chill the beans.
  15. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Oh no, a locked topic? Im talking about people trying to kill me in the spawn room and thats trolling, ok Ian.
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

No, you're insulting the, shall we say "companion", of the person who spawn-killed you. That's trolling.
  17. IxX JIM B0B XxI

IxX JIM B0B XxI New Member

Wheeey nice to see I get a mention, cant let Wildman take all the credit ;)
  18. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Haha
  19. GhostRain

GhostRain New Member

[​IMG]
  20. SkizoFrantiK

SkizoFrantiK New Member

I said it before, and I'll say it again! Quit F-ing crying!! Play the game!! Or leave!! You Whiney A$$ Babies!!