National Security at Risk!!

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Saint Mudknot, January 29, 2011.

1. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

So i was reading around, and i found this.
    Apparently this was confiscated at an airport and for the benefit of the flight crew and airport, this weapon of mass destruction was seased and put in safety.
    http://gizmodo.com/5745189/airport-security-decides-3 inch-toy-gun-is-a-weaponRead this article, Its very important to see how good our airport security can really be.

A terrorist threat on the rise
    [​IMG]
  2. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Phew. That was a pretty close call.
  3. grindout

grindout Member

OMG great thread.. that is just sad.. go security
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

you know, airplanes have been the target of a lot of terrorism. and that gives security the right to do whatever they feel that increases security.

and yet, they "choose" to do the wrong things. then more weapons and terrorists get by while they dilly dally with fake bullcrap, and more damage is done.

which is why they need to fire some people. seriously. make them take a test, and if they are given a situation that they would throw a flag at a 3-inch toy gun, they dont get the job. solved.

if i made an arrest on someone who i deemed threateneing because they had a 3 inch toy gun on them, id be fired. a toy gun does not threaten security. if a 3 inch gun was real, it still wouldnt threaten security.
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Sometimes, stupid people make me want to punch a damned hole in my wall. This made me want to blow the goddamn wall up. How can people be so stupid? IT'S A PLASTIC GUN THAT IS 3 INCHES LONG. No one is going to hurt someone with that.
  6. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

I can seriously injure someone with a 3 inch plastic gun.
  7. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

anymoreso than you can bare-handed? i can certainly kill someone bare-handed, but it doesnt give me a true advantage over any other human being on that plane (especially all of them at once), nor is it something they can take away from me.
  8. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

Okay new airport policy, only those who are parelegic can get on planes.

All non-parelegics will be subject to chopping of the hands and feet and possibly spine tampering.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Intimidation breeds fear. Fear leads people to do nothing.