No Servers in Game

Discussion in 'Support!' started by BulletsFrozen, April 25, 2014.

1. BulletsFrozen

BulletsFrozen Active Member

Anyone else experiencing this :/. You start the game with the launcher and go to the server screen. You see some games there, but decide to host your own. No one joins after half and hour and you go to the server list. There are suddenly no games there. Also sometimes when I restart the game there is some hotfix window that pops up for like a split second and then goes away :(.
  2. Taxman66

Taxman66 Well-Known Member

Yes, I think it's affecting steam users more than those using the launcher. The client does a weird refresh right after I accept the TnC. We're running a tournament right now and none of us, including casters are getting into their games...
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

That's most likely my fault. PA Stats conflicts with people who use the launcher or steam to start the game. Working on a fix. For now start the game by click on pa.exe

like all normal people do
  4. BulletsFrozen

lol Thanks will try with Stats disabled temporarily, lol and which normal person doesnt start the game from the awesome new shiny launcher :p
  5. cola_colin

anybody who likes a speedy startup?
    cptconundrum likes this.
  6. BulletsFrozen

lol thats very true, however around 90% of the time I start using PAMM :D
  7. cola_colin

I pushed a fix. People report it works.
    I am sorry for the chaos. The main menu scene kind of works against the things I want to do with it.
  8. BulletsFrozen

No worries or problems at all. I am just happy that someone talented put time in to make such a great mod :D