Game freezes and sttutering

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by p3taSan, January 27, 2011.

1. p3taSan

p3taSan New Member

Yesterday i was able to play the game with 50 fps smoothly maxed out, today after the patch i started getting sttutering and game freezes for about 3,5 seconds and i see the HDD led flickering like it's on fire. Also this seems to be happening 5 minutes into the game, i have no problem in those 5 minutes, games runs with 50, 60 fps.
    PC Spec:
    AMD x2 7750 @ 2.7ghz
    2 GB DDR2
    Ati radeon 4850 512/256
    win 7 32 bit
  2. Huntar

Huntar New Member

I think I'm having the same problem. I don't know if the last patch is what caused it since I just bought the game today. However, I played a few matches and after a while I get severe slowdown, with the voices skipping. It seems like it also starts consistently when the turrets appear in the tutorial.
  3. RockitLawnchair

RockitLawnchair New Member

4870 here, don't have the fire issue but I've been having huuuuge freezing issues. From as little as a less than a second to 15 second stretches where the noise fades out (Not cuts out) and then I end up unfrozen where I woulda been if I kept holding my keys down.

Makes the game unplayable really.
  4. p3taSan

p3taSan New Member

This is exactly whats happening when i play on max settings. On medium settings im fine but i should be running this maxed out.
  5. RockitLawnchair

RockitLawnchair New Member

I get it on all settings, highest and lowest.