April Fools jokes

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by LennardF1989, April 1, 2013.

1. NegimaSonic

NegimaSonic Active Member

General gaming list:

I did wanna throw a shoutout to Ultra Rapid Fire mode in League of Legends is the first time I've actually liked the game almost as much as SMNC. It is reminiscent of Turbocross because it is broken (0 mana costs, increased attack speed, 80% cooldown and more) and hilarious because of that.I still dislike all other non SMNC mobas.

Tumblr did: Tumblr Pro. Pretty generic in what it actually does, add a tophat to everything on your dash after you watch this totally srs video.
    [​IMG]

Reddit did: "Headdit", control Reddit with your head actions, I didn't exactly like using it though so can't tell you how well this worked. There were still a lot of other mini-subreddit jokes like /r/pics changed to ASCII art, /gaming was owned by facebook, /summonerschool was bought by uber for SMNC, etc

DeviantArt did: ThoughtArt, it predicts your thoughts and creates art. I tried it once while thinking of Sonic the Hedgehog and it created a blue whale. Not too bad. The thoughtsearch was less interesting.

Animerush.tv went brony.
    [​IMG]

That's all I got.
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13791-Monthly-Report-April-1st-2014
    stormingkiwi likes this.