Server Browser - Save Preferences & View Passworded

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Blightning, January 27, 2011.

1. Blightning

Blightning New Member

There are two things that have been a pain to me using the server browser so far. The first is that your preferences aren't saved - every time you enter the server browser it defaults back to view empty on/view full on, and the sort by is not saved. I would like it to be saved so that I can just avoid ever seeing full and empty games (and games over my ping threshold, etc.)

As well, I'd like these settings to be saved separately for each tab.(internet/lan/favourites/history/etc)

The other issue is that there is no option to hide passworded games. It's just a minor annoyance, but again it would help weed out the games I have no interest in and get to the ones where I can actually join and play.
  2. Telos

Telos New Member

Hijacking your thread.

I'd also like to see a right click -> join server option added. There is no way to tell what server you are in in-game and sometimes the selection box changes when you mouse over the join button.
  3. Llamatron

Llamatron New Member

This has been fixed in the last patch
  4. Telos

Telos New Member

That's different, it doesn't keep 2 selected anymore. But it still changes the selection when you mouse over the join button. At least for me it still does.
  5. Sp00nMan

Sp00nMan New Member

6. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Yes, I always sort the browser list by ping and it would save some hassle if you guys could save the preferences. Suppressing full servers in the list is the second most important thing I'd like to save. Thanks!
  7. Llamatron

Llamatron New Member

also remembering the columns width (I figured today they can be resized, the spot where you have to drag is not really where it should)