THANK YOU UBER ENTERTAINMENT

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by TrggaMan, August 11, 2010.

1. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

THIS GAME IS AWESOME, I LOVE IT
  2. XenoS ZeroWing

XenoS ZeroWing New Member

Just registered to say thanks for the cool game. I've got very high standards and after the mess that was MW2 its nice to play a well thought out, team based game. Its got a good look to it and hopefully a good clan community springs up in this game as 6v6's would be alot of fun.

Looking ahead i think this game has a decent future luckily. Medal of honor had a crap beta and is in a rough state (to much to fix before release) and with it being a "new ip" to alot of 360 players (i played the original games back in the day) i think it wont be doing so great. Black ops is so close to MW2 (in alot of bad ways) i really cant see it being popular for clans or decent players. With those two acting as game 'heat sinks' i think they should siphon off the worst of the crap, spammy players. Only seems is if its halo that will be a good game (sort of expected as its there last).

Hope this game does well as its a good take on the TF2 design.
  3. oogabex

oogabex New Member

Been playing the trail waiting for it to "officaly" come out where I live and its great fun but please next game uber no timer :D
  4. XenoS ZeroWing

I thought the timer idea is great and its where all demos are going, you get the full game but only a small amount of time to play.
  5. oogabex

oogabex New Member

no not that I meant the countdown timer on the site...which was two hours ago and it still hasnt come out where I live (still better than valve time tho)
  6. T_Spoon

T_Spoon New Member

Had a quick go on the trial, will be unlocking it later.

Very fun, can't wait to play with 5 other friends later and kick some Bacon.
  7. XenoS ZeroWing

just said it was ok to buy it on the 360 for me (UK). keep trying if you cant get it.

Edit: Bought it, see you on the other side :) invite me to a party if you want a decent teammate GT: XenoS ZeroWing .
  8. TrggaMan

TrggaMan New Member

i really love this game, best game i have played in a looong time
  9. Moe Fwacky

Moe Fwacky New Member

I was late to class today because I HAD to play this when I got up. Great job, Uber. Expect me to hound your booth at PAX to express my gratitude next month.
  10. Skibur

Skibur New Member

Some of my uni friends and I have been counting down the days until MNC was released. We all played it online tonight and loved every minute of it.

Awesome game, great for parties.

Support rules.
  11. JATOSIN

JATOSIN New Member

My website group have cancelled our MW2 and BFBC2 Gamernights in order to have a MNC gamernight. This by far the best game released this year in the shooter market.
  12. j0shg0tr0

j0shg0tr0 New Member

Thank you. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun with a multiplayer experience.
  13. PuRe x MaGiCkZ x

PuRe x MaGiCkZ x New Member

This is the best XBLA game i have ever played and ive played quite a few if anyone wants to play some crossfire (wont be on next few days) hit me up my gt is PuRe x MaGiKz x
  14. Monte

Monte New Member

I played the trial then imidiately went to gamestop to get a Ms points card. I even left the xbox running on the MNC main menu so it would save my stats when I got unlocked it. Uber entertainment definitley lives up to it's name with Uber entertainment(literally). I have so much fun. People complain about assassins and I dont seem to have seen more than 2 or 3 at MAX of assassins on a team and even thats rare. Most of the time it's like 1 or none. Best XBLA title ever and probably best shooter this year unless Halo: Reach is really amazing which I doubt it can compare to MNC. I cant even fathom the DLC they will release for it. The game is entertainment personified at it's best.
  15. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

very impressive game, well done guys, please KEEP working on it, add more maps, more game modes, (CTF and base based point capture? :D for example)
    perhaps a choice of faces for our classes?
    put out a bunch of DLC PLEASE! because this game is too awesome not to expand upon.
  16. Pants3000

Pants3000 New Member

ILY UBER ENT

YOU ARE AN HERO
  17. WTFile970

WTFile970 New Member

Seriously, you guys hit this one out of the park. MNC is hilarious and balanced.

Obviously, there are similarities to TF2. Being a huge TF2 player, I was excited for a version tailor made for consoles. After buying it I realized it's a lot more than that. This game feels like you're playing one of the TF2 'meet the ____' movies. Everyone is so powerful, and balanced at the same time. It's really a great game. I'll still get Reach and all, but I don't really care about it as much now that I have Monday Night Combat.
  18. SkyyPlum

SkyyPlum New Member

Thank you so much Uber, I've never been big into online gaming unless its been with sports games but after playing this game online I'm hooked. I mean, I'm not that good and sorry to the people teamed with me cause I'm still learning. But at least I got 5 kills and 5 assists my first time and our team won so that pleased me. Best $15 dollars I've ever spent.
  19. NotACrazedGunman

NotACrazedGunman New Member

Thanks, Uber! I first saw the site back before you even announced MNC, and it looked interesting. I was interested in MNC when it was anounced, so it was great to see you guys unveil your game. Sure, it shares similarities with TF2 and Conker: L&R, but I got hooked after an hour. Thanks for making this, well worth 15 bucks and, aside from Castle Crashers and DeathSpank, this is by far the most polished Arcade and best Arcade Game.