How to OPEN your NAT settings

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, August 11, 2010.

1. Sm1tty Sm1t

Sm1tty Sm1t New Member

2. Oscar Oli

Oscar Oli New Member

I want to kill the guy who made NAT settings.
  3. krpiper

krpiper New Member

This did NOT work for me
  4. SkyyPlum

SkyyPlum New Member

its different with other routers and possibly with windows 7, I gotta check
  5. intelekt

intelekt New Member

Does not work with all Router/Firewall types, go to Microsoft's official site for the list of compatable, and known issue routers.

NAT settings are probably one of the best innovations in console gaming... don't knock em, Franchises such as Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, Halo, and Battlefield would be limited greatly without the addition of this tool.

Chances are if you play any of the listed franchise games online.. your NAT settings are open already! Good luck!
  6. Tigerfox 360

Tigerfox 360 New Member

some netgear routers cant open their NAT setting.
    i use a linksys due to that issue.
  7. SkyyPlum

SkyyPlum New Member

I'm confused, I checked my router settings and everything is enabled and I can play online games no problem but with MNC it shows Nat type: Moderate. Doesn't seem normal. It should be open.
  8. intelekt

intelekt New Member

Do you play any other online games like MW2 or Halo? Do those say NAT Moderate? The NAT type is an xbox setting, so it will not be different from game to game, moderate just means you can join players with the same NAT, so you would still be able to play, just not with everyone.