*ahem*

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by PohTayToez, January 27, 2011.

1. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

2. Kordy

Kordy New Member

Can I brag too? :D

[​IMG]
  3. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

No.

This is my thread, go get your own.
  4. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

And?

Looking at the achievements, some of these numbers are perplexing, to say the least...

For instances, there are only 0.3% players with "Over 9000", meaning they made over 9000 bucks at the end of a match... Which is understandable, because it's really ******* difficult to make that much.

But then, the comparatively easy All Star Sacker (get 30 kills in a match) was only achieved by 0.1% of players! How?? How come 3 times more people made over 9k cash in a match, without even killing 30 people? The only time I even came close to 9k (around 8900) I had around 56 kills, and had plowed through a sea of bots, AND camped out bullseye every time he came around... Seems ludicrous that 3 times more people got over 9k in a match than the number of people that got 30 kills.

And then, even more hilarious, 0.1% finished the tutorial.... 999 in every 1000 players were not able to complete the tutorial you can't possibly lose in? What the...?

And apparently, only 1.7% of people playing ever thought of doing a Death Blossom while juicing as a Tank.

...Weirdos...
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

ITT: Tayto rips up newbies, thinks it's brag-worthy.

:D

[​IMG]

Irish crisps - or potato chips, if you're feeling like invading a foreign country for their oil.
  6. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

I have that achievement too, even though I didn't actually do it. Show me the protag and I might be impressed!
  7. MasteqJoey

MasteqJoey New Member

I will have to agree, it is a pain in the *** and a half to get. Fortunately I got it. Never expected to get it either. I was spamming the annihilator though. Doesn't make sense. :?

Proof:
    [​IMG]
  8. ParadoxD

ParadoxD New Member

I achieved the Over 9000 in beta :(
  9. faits

faits New Member

Yeah I got all-time great on the second day of the beta. More a function of other people being bad at the game than me being good.
  10. Agrippa

Agrippa New Member

It is probably bugged,I don't think 0.1% players finished the tutorial tbh.

PS:I played with you yesterday,i remember your name.You were apparently bugged and couldn't move,and were asking other players to shoot you and grapple you xD.We always topped the scoreboard.I was Pipa,you probably don't remember :p
  11. Telos

Telos New Member

The easiest way to get it is always use annihilator on cooldown, use every ejector on cooldown, buy all the jump pads you can, buy and upgrade every spot to lvl 3, buy juice on cooldown, stay at base and do nothing but spawn bots when you have ~1k-2k cash on hand with all your abilities maxed out.

Even if you only get 4k from a game you'll still get $9000 total money at the end of the game. The hardest part is not winning super fast.
  12. velo

velo New Member

Yep, it's bugged.

I got the achievement in my first game after the reset, even though I didn't actually get a 6 kill multikill (probably just killed everyone on their team once.) I don't have the protag.. the best I have is Five Time.
  13. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

I'm still raging at my 24 killstreak.

One off the achievement because I got trapped by eleventy billion bots spawning on my face during an airstrike.
  14. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Are you from Mastic, NY?
  15. MasteqJoey

MasteqJoey New Member

No I am not, I actually wasn't aware there was a Mastic, NY...I do now!
  16. hickwarrior

hickwarrior New Member

This so much.

On the other hand, I think it's bugged. I don't think I ever had a 6 kill multikill in my whole career, but I somehow got it like candy. Honestly, I don't think I could pull off an All Time Great even if I tried.
  17. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Haha, I do remember. Steel Peel. Died during Smoke bomb, glitched into that state of dead and not dead.

Took me a minute to remember I could use the developer console to force-suicide to fix it.

Those were fun.
  18. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

I was quite amazed to have the 6 multikill achievement on the first night, was with assault's bombs no less lol.