HOST HAS DLC BUG IS FINE.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by BulletMagnet, January 25, 2011.

1. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

All it means is that the host is running an old/newer version than you are. Find another server, or wait for it to be patched.
  2. xatm092

xatm092 New Member

Is it just me or is every single server like this at the moment?
  3. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Happens every time there is a new update. It will take a few hours until all the servers are updated and restarted. Most server admins put something like 'updated' or 'new version' in the titles. Look out for those servers.
  4. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

ALSO this bug should be fixed starting with the first post-launch update. With every update, older versions will stop displaying in the server list. The beta servers have a bug that prevents us from being able to filter them out.
  5. Zet

Zet New Member

Old servers aren't being filtered out with build 19609 (Product Update 1) (img)
  6. UberGaf

UberGaf Uber Alumni

As far as I can tell, all of the launch day server's ARE being filtered out and only the update 1 servers are showing. As I mentioned there is a small and shrinking group of servers from beta that were bugged and we can't force them to be filtered out. We'll see if there is something we can do to make em vanish with the next update.
  7. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Just how big is this number of beta servers? The problem will sort itself out eventually, and if there's a small enough fraction of servers then why bother?