Game UI Broken After Planet Halley Use

Discussion in 'Support!' started by warrenkc, March 18, 2014.

1. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

If I launch a planet with a set of Halleys, they game will continue to be in that mode of "you obviously won, why would you need to launch another planet". It is not possible to launch another planet. The UI just doesn't work after that point.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Actually F5 or view settings screen should fix that, isn't it?
  3. phoenix2700

phoenix2700 New Member

Yeah bringing up the pause menu and viewing settings (no need to change anything) brings back the UI for me.
  4. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

I tried that, but it didn't work. I would demonstrate it in a video but it is probably known by the developers anyway.
  5. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

Here you go, broken even after pushing F5.
  6. barragan88

barragan88 New Member

I tested it, as he said earlier that does happen, After a few minutes the UI comes back though. I want to bring an important fact that bugs me and I would like you to do something about it, It is when some people send their com into orbit then send planet to annihilate and game over for me since their comp went into orbit. I am not sure that's suppose to happen but if it does, can we get at least some time for the planet to crash so we can do the same or add a counter attack against it so At least it can buy me sometime, beside nukes.
    Last edited: March 19, 2014