Team Bacon - Competitive MNC Group

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by tiblolan, January 23, 2011.

1. tiblolan

tiblolan Active Member

[​IMG]

- I describes it as a "Competitive MNC team looking for skilled players".
    - Mibuwolf describes it as a team of players looking to play the game the way it was "meant to be played."

This game has the highly skilled, the mid-range skilled and then the lower-skilled players just like any game, however it feels as if the game off balances some of the good players and the bad players. It's not just that, in fact, that's not really the main issue. The issue is that this is meant to be a strategic game, and I would ask that "any player that feels like they are a decent enough and is serious about this game that they should join us. "

If there are any questions, suggestions, or opinions, post below.

If you would like to join, you may contact one the following people:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mibuwolff
    or
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tiblolan

Steam Community Page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MNCTeamBacon

~~~~~~
    Scrim History:
    BCN vs KRZ x 2
    BCN vs "Fox 'n Friends" x 2

Scrim Videos:
    BCN vs Krz
  2. Oscar

Oscar New Member

I want EU BACON come onnnnnnn :D . *sadface*
  3. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

"COME ON."

"UNNACEPTABLE!"

"A LITTLE PROTECTION! I'm only your greatest single asset out here!" Is what sprung to mind. :p
  4. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Hahah :D
  5. matrix2507

matrix2507 New Member

im not exactly a beast but i sure love this game and hate cowardly displays of class spamming, turtling, spawn camping and other cheap, stupid strategies.

im looking for a cool and nice group to play with
  6. FluffyBunny

FluffyBunny New Member

Joined your steam group today.

Still fairly new to the game but can hold my own.

You guys have try-outs or something to get in?
  7. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

It's open to play with us in pubs, however if we scrim we will only invite players that we know can hold their own.

I'm always willing to give players a shot in scrims to see how they do under pressure. If you normally perform well in pubs, then this shouldn't be much different, although it will strain your skills. We need everyone at their full potential.

We plan on having several groups made if "Team Bacon" becomes big enough. That is our goal. :)
  8. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

If you want to be a part of the Team Bacon community, get on TS with us! :D
  9. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

I'm going to try to start playing with you guys. Been having a busy few days.
  10. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

You should make "Bacon" stand for something.

Like...

Bad-Arse Covert Operative Notables

Or something like that, haha. Of course, "arse" would be the real word, unless you WANT to use that--I just don't use curse words, but rather their substitutions. Haha.
  11. FluffyBunny

FluffyBunny New Member

Can do. D/L'd it this AM actually (never used it before, usually use vent or mumble).
  12. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

Most of is are evening guys, though we do have a few morning people (I think). I'm a morning person but I have classes. :(
  13. FluffyBunny

FluffyBunny New Member

Lol. I'm also evening (usually 8-10 CT), I just Dl'd it before work today. :)
  14. Lucky13

Lucky13 New Member

15. Dude Manrod

Dude Manrod New Member

Hello, I joined your Steam group. I bought the game a few days ago and am currently level 40. My top classes are (in order of how good I am with them):

1.) Sniper

2.) Assassin

3.) Assault

I do not play the other classes very often at all, so I am familiar with these and know how to use them. I am looking for a competitive team because I feel that this game combines the intensity of Team Fortress 2 (even more so, actually) with the strategy and teamwork needed in a game like League of Legends. So I wish to play the game like it was "meant to be played," which means I need to find people that will actually talk, cooperate, and also face people who will do the same. Public matches just won't give that to you very often. It's a total kill-fest without objectives to reach. I won't be available to play all the time due to my 25 hr/week job + 15 credits of classes at my college, but that doesn't mean I won't play. I am usually playing games in my down time. So if you think you'd like me to play with you guys, feel free to add me (Dude Manrod is my Steam nickname, and you can find my page here---- http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ruinedz) or message me so we can get playing :)

Time zone: EST

Thanks.
  16. xS m o k 3 z

xS m o k 3 z New Member

hows it a curse word? wheres it say in the bible that you cant ******* swear and use curse words???

edit: since i want to be more on topic. I'd like to play privates with you guys some time, i have both versions of the game and seem like i need more competition on the pc version.
  17. Waddle Waddle

Waddle Waddle New Member

The Waddle Waddle is looking for a team, I'll hit yall up in a bit.
  18. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

Is Team Bacon still alive here?
  19. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

Does bacon even exist?
    You are in 6* now o_O
  20. zodiark1234

zodiark1234 New Member

Ok, who done fried my bacon? :lol:

I'm serious.