CHIMICHANGAS!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Deadpool FTW, January 17, 2011.

1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

As I sat in my room, a thought occured. It was about Deadpool's favorite food, which just so happens to be chimichangas. I thought to myself, if Deadpool likes these delicious deep fried burritos, why can't the MNC pros?

But Deadpool FTW, you say, we have enough foods in MNC. Bacon makes you better at everything, and churros give you your skills and health back! What else could possibly be needed?

Overhealing.

Chimichangas would, upon consumption, give you an overheal that would not diminish. Obviously, they would need to be semi-rare, to keep supports as the reigning kings of overhealing, but still, I stand by my case.

What do you fine forum goers think of this idea?
  2. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

No. that other game experimented with the exact same ability and it didn't work out for good reasons.

Besides, everyone knows the next food in line should be Swiss cheese. It'll cause all your lost health when damaged to be turned into juice, so it's like you're passing the holy cheese through the holes in your pro's body to use its holes to help fill up the holes in your juice bar!

That was a joke. But seriously, it's not the best of ideas and probably would be bad if implemented.
  3. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

that other game, its like its as unmentionable as lord voldermort.
  4. Wandrian Wvlf

Wandrian Wvlf New Member

It should be added to the wordfilter and change all text(excluding URLs of course because we'll never tire of comparisons) with its name to that other game in italics :roll:

I'd do it right this very second just for the lulz if I was a forum admin.
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

6. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

[​IMG]
  7. AtomGone

AtomGone New Member

8. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

I dont see anything else being added for food, the Churros are delicious enough as the bacon.
    Im glad to see the worlds future they dont have health food fanatics and people thrive for bacon and churros.