Question about sniper's zoom sensitivity

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Agrippa, January 25, 2011.

1. Agrippa

Agrippa New Member

Really quick question:Can I change it? I'm VERY used to have the same in-game sensitivity and sniper zoom sensitivity from CSS and TF2,but in this game the sens goes automatically down when u right click with this class.Itis IMPOSSIBLE to me to snipe with this sens.

Is there any ini file,console command,or anything that changes it?If not,that's one class that im not playing....and i love snipers. =(
  2. Huff

Huff New Member

I was wondering about that since beta, glad I'm not the only one bothered by it.
  3. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

Get used to it. I did and I manage fine, but I have to tune down the sense on my mouse by 0.5 every time i unscope. So I would like to know as well.
  4. Litego

Litego New Member

I made a thread about this in beta, not many people have this problem it seems as I got few replies. But this would be a very nice addition to the game.
  5. Agrippa

Agrippa New Member

I don't want to get used to it.Changing between different sensitivities is very hard for me,as i rely heavily on muscle memory.This zoom thing makes the game not enjoyable for me (as a Sniper) right now,so i'l just ignore the class until i get a solution.Oh well,i love Assasin and Assault,i'l stick to them.
  6. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

7. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Zoom Sensitivity is a balance factor and it's 0.6 for people who are interested, Zoom FOV is 10.

You can't change either, it's intended; however I wouldn't oppose being able to adjust the zoomsens
  8. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

We're looking into putting the zoom sensitivity in the options menu. You may see it in a future update.
  9. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I love this man.
  10. Al_Kamone

Al_Kamone New Member

That is good to hear :)
  11. Litego

Litego New Member

Very good!