New build tonight

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by neutrino, March 4, 2014.

1. wheeledgoat

wheeledgoat Well-Known Member

I know, we've kinda moved past the bacon thing, but I'm coming late to the party, and I gotta share my all-time-favorite bacon thing:
    [​IMG]
    Geers, drz1, zweistein000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

One does not simply move past Bacon.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Gonna eat a bacon pizza today.
  4. vrishnak92

vrishnak92 Active Member

Anyone ever try that bacon ice cream sundae that I believe IHOP was having as a special sometime back?
  5. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Try say "beer can" without sounding like a Jamaican saying bacon.
  6. Nullimus

Nullimus Well-Known Member

Any player who walks away at this stage will be back when the game shows the world it's true awesomness!
    If just a few of the O.F.C.E.(Orders as First Class Entities) stuff gets in, the game will become as revolutionary as TA was in it's day.

Prior to TA automated support, queued commands and build orders, and large unit count were things not even imagined yet. No game could support more than a few dozen units at a time. Heck! Warcraft limited your group size to a maximum of 9 units.

PA is poised to completely revolutionize RTS. In fact, if there were no innovation besides the spherical maps PA would be a vanguard, and they are taking it further. They are addressing technical issues, that before now, were never considered to be manageable if they were even considered, in the first place.

I truly think the $90 I spent to back early was the best investment I could have made.
    drz1 likes this.
  7. liltbrockie

liltbrockie Active Member

BEER...............................................CAN
  8. Geers

Geers Post Master General

It's ok, I got a can o' bacon.

[​IMG]