Juice bot?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Rammite, January 25, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Active Member

I may not be quite as computer savvy as some others here but I think it's safe to say your overreacting...
  2. Mibuwolf

Mibuwolf New Member

Agreed. I played enough TF2 and it definitely made me leave with all the crappy content, well, maybe not crappy but I didn't like it. I would rather not see the items.

I'm not saying I don't appreciate the items, but I don't really think they were necessary.
  3. Cedar Tree

Cedar Tree New Member

So I apologize if this has been answered somewhere (I don't have time to look over every thread), but how far are we going with this? Is it going to be limited to hats, masks, badges, etc or are we soon going to introduce alternate weapons to every class like in TF2?
  4. Goose

Goose Active Member

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6827

BTW, cedar tree, i've played with you recently. It's cool to find people here that you've played with.
  5. Cedar Tree

Cedar Tree New Member

Perfect, thanks Goose. And yeah, always enjoy playing with fellow forum browsers :)
  6. LennardF1989

LennardF1989 Uber Contractor

I indeed would love an option to disable rendering the alternate skins on the client-side. People can look how they want, as long as I have the option to not see it. I like the original art-style and the TF2 items look way to gimmicky to me.
  7. MikeyTWolf

MikeyTWolf New Member

They do leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, but as long as that Manco Crate BS doesn't come along then I guess it's no worse than marmite: I like marmite.
  8. Hako

Hako New Member

I don't mind being able to customize my look. In fact, it's one of the things I like about games. However, I hate when games just shove whatever they can into a game visual-wise. Having some custom stuff that fits into the game's universe is fine, but when you start pulling everything from other games, or making stuff that's just absurd it gets out of hand and ruins the feel of the game.

It's a shooter, but it still has an immersive aspect and people are worried about it being shoved aside for trivialities and profit.
  9. E Mercenary

E Mercenary New Member

Just wanted to let you know, us xbox players are a little jealous! especially of the JuiceBot! Fruit Fucker! Hope we can find him in our game come next update. You guys are the best.
  10. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Yeah.

I r jealous!
  11. Lorenzo Von Matter

Lorenzo Von Matter New Member

I have yet to of met him after 3 hours :(
    what happens when you grapple him?!
  12. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

They call him the Fruit-F**ker for a reason.

What do the Mann-Co crates actually do?
  13. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

I don't think there are actually MannCo crates in game. That was just for a screenshot.
  14. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Watch the launch trailer, you'll see what it's about
  15. sunnydove

sunnydove Member

I'm planning a video tonight after work. I've got a few games recorded from last night that had juicebot in it if you want to see him in an actual crossfire. By tonight, you might have had a chance to see it for yourself though ;).

Oh, and I ended up joining a server with Scathis and a bunch of other lovely Uber people after launch last night. It was fun playing with them :).
  16. Zoolooman

Zoolooman New Member

You don't sound angry. TF2 is still successful after 3 years, and tons of people enjoy the accessories and dress up options. It's natural to want to make your player avatar look different. It individuates you, which is why with only a few exceptions, TF2's hats have been really popular.
  17. Blackbeard

Blackbeard New Member

He showed up in a couple of games that i played today, lets you build up juice and money amazingly fast.

Does mickey cantor have any new lines annoncing the juice bots arrival? i don't think ive heard them if they have shown up.
  18. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Juice Bot has a chance to show up once in a game in place of the Mascot.

He awards just as much money for shooting him.
    However, he does through out more juice and less coins. The oranges give as much juice as a normal juice box but there are more of them.
  19. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Sir derpington suur laikez them 0raengezorz.
    I'll try to get my computer finally set up before 1st feburary or I'll be STEAMing mad... :mrgreen:
  20. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Had my first juice bot a few hours ago, out of no where techno beats and ORANGES, was so good. I love how he explodes himself into slices too.