Game Lock When Planet Launching

Discussion in 'Support!' started by scootkid, March 2, 2014.

1. scootkid

scootkid New Member

After selecting the Annihilation button for one of the moons in the system I was using the game locked up. It went to the new "select a planet to annihilate" screen and did not open up the planet select menu from the top right hand corner. Without that menu, neither movement or basic mouse commands were used. We could only use hotkeys (ie. jumping to the commander) but we couldn't move our units or select any units or buildings. We managed to get out of this glitch by pressing f5. After this we tried annihilation again after a few minutes and it worked.
  2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

This one is well known (already) bug: PA#3127

Though it's would be cool if somebody confirm that F5 actually working.
  3. nashua

nashua New Member

I have the same problem, F5 is not working for me.

For me the problem also occurs when I try to send something to another planet... the game just freezes.
  4. infinitzro

infinitzro New Member

I can confirm this. Though it took me 2 trys hitting f5. first time it unstuck me instantly, and had the confirm button but didnt work. game was unstuck though so tried f5 again first thing after hitting annhilate and it did nothing. you have to mess with the ui first then hit f5. anyway you should be able to get it to work this way.
  5. scootkid

scootkid New Member

Also the key might not be f5. When I looked at my key binds in game it turned out that my f5 is set to reload view. Which I do know what that does but when I hit it, it seemed to rest the view back to the starting view when the game just loaded.