Blitz

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by CCSarge, January 24, 2011.

1. CCSarge

CCSarge New Member

I've not played/seen MNC on a console so I don't know if the PC Beta is giving me the full impression, but even though I enjoy Blitz mode a lot it feels a little.. underwhelming.
    I was wondering if there were plans to make more Blitz maps (or allow custom maps?), or additional bots, etc?

Also whilst the difficulty does increase it never gets particuarly hard and from what I've heard the infinite wave modes seem more about endurance than skill.

[Sorry if these are daft questions and/or the answers are in other places. I'm new!]
  2. Runie

Runie New Member

As of right now what you see is what you get. Although the developers have said they plan on adding a lot more to the game and continuing to support it for a while.
  3. CCSarge

CCSarge New Member

Sounds good. Thank you for the answer :)
  4. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

It might also be possible for people to make new blitz scenarios using the forthcoming editor

not that I've actually heard anything about that, but it would make sense..
  5. CCSarge

CCSarge New Member

Veeing kind of off-topic from the original post, I was wondering whether it's possible now (or in the future) to host Blitz games with a password.?
  6. Arcalane

Arcalane New Member

Last time I checked the Blitz server browser a number of the servers were apparently passworded, so I'd say it's possible.
  7. jrave

jrave Member

For Passwords, hit the create a game button and select crossfire in the dropdown. You'll get the option for adding a password there. Put one in, then switch back to Blitz and make your game.